• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art-hel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
Blah, pun titles.

Now that I'm getting comfortable with digital art, and uploading stuff online again, I figured I could share some of it here.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

These are 2/6 pieces in a series of Dungeons and Dragons portraits. Click the links for more info.

I plan to go into my archives and post more stuff, and probably some of my traditional things to. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
distinctive style and clean lines

i like a lot

they both look like they are on tiptoes i think that's pretty adorbs

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
distinctive style and clean lines

i like a lot

they both look like they are on tiptoes i think that's pretty adorbs

Gotta agree. Pretty neat! I really wish I could get a style down... I have such trouble redrawing characters.

Trag

Bronze Member
Tiefling's looking badass man, I love it. You play DnD?

Athel

Machinist
Gotta agree. Pretty neat! I really wish I could get a style down... I have such trouble redrawing characters.

Practice makes the most impact. I'm also prone to breaking character's down into defining shapes, but that's a cartooning thing that doesn't work for everyone.

Tiefling's looking badass man, I love it. You play DnD?

A little with some friends. We haven't gotten very deep into it, but it's fun. (When I tell people we play 4E, I'm prone to getting shunned, haha.)

Some more stuff!

Sorry if there's stretching, it might be easier to go to the link.

Trag

Bronze Member
4e! Pox on you! May Kord have mercy on your soul, for he is the one who watches over those who are damned. (Aka 4e players)

Athel

Machinist
4e! Pox on you! May Kord have mercy on your soul, for he is the one who watches over those who are damned. (Aka 4e players)

Yeah, that's more or less what happens. (Sorry! We started playing with 4E and we didn't know any better.)

Trag

Bronze Member
lol no worries i started with 4e pretty much, it just sucks dick for roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back