• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Guys! Guys! Two people on Tumblr today asked me if they can cosplay my Torchwick!!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Finished a Marluxia today. The quality got a little odd when uploading it, but I think I'm getting the hang at digital coloring. :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Stunning work!
giphy.gif

Marluxia surely would approve
There's a lot that could say about Marluxia's pose, but I don't think anything would be appropriate. Good job by the way!

astracat111

Your work is awesome. You also created your avatar and sig? I especially like that one, have always been a huge fan of that thick line art, high contrast style kind of thing.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Your work is awesome. You also created your avatar and sig? I especially like that one, have always been a huge fan of that thick line art, high contrast style kind of thing.
Thanks! I'm kinda tired right now so I can't tell if you think I actually drew what I'm using for my avatar and sig or could just tell I put it together using official art. Sorry. XD But for the latter.

Holy cow.
He did awesome cosplaying your work!
And you did awesome drawing the character!
I'm so happy for you Fudge! :3
*girly squeels* I'm still freaking out that someone cosplayed I thing I drew.

What other works do you have planned, Fudge?
Too many things.... XD Just haven't had the time to draw as of late.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Thanks! I'm kinda tired right now so I can't tell if you think I actually drew what I'm using for my avatar and sig or could just tell I put it together using official art. Sorry. XD But for the latter.

*girly squeels* I'm still freaking out that someone cosplayed I thing I drew.

Too many things.... XD Just haven't had the time to draw as of late.

Okay. Are there any other cosplayers for your work?

Back