• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
fudge you draw wonderfully!

I have a request, can you draw kh characters purely from memory? Do Roxas, then do others if you want to continue. I think it would be fun/funny. xD
Thank you!

That's a great idea! I want to finish some other stuff first though. I'm pretty sure I can draw the faces by memory, but outfits I'm not sure. I'll try to do everyone!

LostArtist

Awards
Thank you!

That's a great idea! I want to finish some other stuff first though. I'm pretty sure I can draw the faces by memory, but outfits I'm not sure. I'll try to do everyone!

This will be interesting to see haha, and yea take your time!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
How’s art going?
The Gothel Nobody request is close to finished. She just needs to be colored. I'm also working on a DE based on Facilier, but when I try to do it seriously it just doesn't come out right, so I was thinking on posting the sketch in the meantime.

The picture involving that Sora I started sketching a while back is still in the works, but it's getting there. Sora's lineart is finished and the lineart of another character who's part of it is finished as well. Just need to do another then I can focus on background and colors.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Gothel Nobody is done!

I wanted make sure I wasn't too literal on anything, so I kept references to a minimum. The Grim Guardianess' four arms became wings and two back arm things (I was thinking of removing the back arms but it felt empty otherwise.)
Wanted to give it a hood but wanted to keep Gothel's hair, so those along with the wings are one thing.
I love long sleeves and felt making one of them the scythe was a cool idea.
Made the bottom of the dress resemble a flower. I was originally going to make it like the one from the movie but it didn't look right so I went the generic route.

The only thing is I feel like I made it too colorful, but when I tried lighter or less colors it didn't work for me.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perkilator

Awards
The Gothel Nobody is done!

I wanted make sure I wasn't too literal on anything, so I kept references to a minimum. The Grim Guardianess' four arms became wings and two back arm things (I was thinking of removing the back arms but it felt empty otherwise.)
Wanted to give it a hood but wanted to keep Gothel's hair, so those along with the wings are one thing.
I love long sleeves and felt making one of them the scythe was a cool idea.
Made the bottom of the dress resemble a flower. I was originally going to make it like the one from the movie but it didn't look right so I went the generic route.

The only thing is I feel like I made it too colorful, but when I tried lighter or less colors it didn't work for me.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
OOOOH, it’s even better than I thought! Great work, Fudge!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Fudge, Do you still take requests? in wake of sword and shield releasing soon, I'd like to see your take on a galarian Dustox. Given the region being based on britain, you could make it into a form of peppered moth, a species known to be an excellent example of a species adapting to man's effect on the environment (in this case, the smog produced by factories in the industrial revolution covering the trees with soot, making the darker melanic variations appear more frequently than their regular white counterparts. I think it'd be pretty simple to draw.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm still not pleased with how my full drawings of the Dream Eater based on Facilier go, but I want to put up the design sketch.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I hope you post more! Your stuff is cool, I really like Gothel nobody design! gl with becoming used to digital colouring!
Thank you! I don't always have the time so I can't practice as much as I'd like, but it's going well.

Fudge, Do you still take requests? in wake of sword and shield releasing soon, I'd like to see your take on a galarian Dustox. Given the region being based on britain, you could make it into a form of peppered moth, a species known to be an excellent example of a species adapting to man's effect on the environment (in this case, the smog produced by factories in the industrial revolution covering the trees with soot, making the darker melanic variations appear more frequently than their regular white counterparts. I think it'd be pretty simple to draw.
I'm still taking them. :D The Galarian Dustox will be easy, so I'll definitely do it!

Soldier

Awards
I'm still not pleased with how my full drawings of the Dream Eater based on Facilier go, but I want to put up the design sketch.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thank you! I don't always have the time so I can't practice as much as I'd like, but it's going well.

I'm still taking them. :D The Galarian Dustox will be easy, so I'll definitely do it!
Great, can't wait to see what you produce!

Perkilator

Awards
Wow,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow, that Facilier Dream Eater looks great! And I'd LOVE to see your take on Galarian Dustox as well!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Galarian Dustox will be up later tonight.

EDIT: And now it is!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow,

Wow, that Facilier Dream Eater looks great! And I'd LOVE to see your take on Galarian Dustox as well!
Thank you!!!!! I hated that I can't get the Facilier DE right outside of that sketch, but I'm happy you like the concept!

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards

Galarian Dustox will be up later tonight.

EDIT: And now it is!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thank you!!!!! I hated that I can't get the Facilier DE right outside of that sketch, but I'm happy you like the concept!
WOW, how impressive! shame how they didn't do that in sword and shield, I imagine it'd be Dark and poison type with levitate and overcoat as it's abilities. great job Fudge.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
WOW, how impressive! shame how they didn't do that in sword and shield, I imagine it'd be Dark and poison type with levitate and overcoat as it's abilities. great job Fudge.
Thaaaank yoooou!
source.gif

Dark-type would work great.

Back