• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
…I’ve been having this vision of Wario dressed as Athena Asamiya (hair and all) in my head for a while sometime after Terry’s release.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
…I’ve been having this vision of Wario dressed as Athena Asamiya (hair and all) in my head for a while sometime after Terry’s release.
tenor.gif

Can't.....resist.....idea....

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hey, Fudge!! :D

I may have something for ya to draw up. How about some weird combo of Kingdom Hearts and Persona 5 characters like in some crossover?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I might do that eventually. :D

Yay!! I bet it will be a blast to draw that, considering the themes of hearts in their respective franchises.

I can easily imagine how it would happen and what wacky things our sweet heroes find themselves in. It's fun!

Soldier

Awards
So many people have been tossing around the possibility that we might get an actual Galarian Dustox based on one of the new trainers who is set to appear in the sword and shield DLC who has a bow in the shape of Dustox's wings, albeit white and purple. If that is the case and we are getting one, I'd still stick with the Fudgemintguardian version, the skull markings and bandanna antennae was pure genius.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So many people have been tossing around the possibility that we might get an actual Galarian Dustox based on one of the new trainers who is set to appear in the sword and shield DLC who has a bow in the shape of Dustox's wings, albeit white and purple. If that is the case and we are getting one, I'd still stick with the Fudgemintguardian version, the skull markings and bandanna antennae was pure genius.
:D Aww, thank yoooou!

Yeah, the first thing I noticed on Klara was that Dustox-looking bow, and I think it's pretty hilarious how we could actually be getting a Galarian Dustox now. I'll admit I'm bias for my version. lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Oh...apologies then...
Apology taken. I was just taken off guard and thought at first you posted it on here by accident, but when you showed it was on purpose, I wanted to make it very clear that this isn't the thread for that. You're free to make your own thread for stuff you made, of course.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Apology taken. I was just taken off guard and thought at first you posted it on here by accident, but when you showed it was on purpose, I wanted to make it very clear that this isn't the thread for that. You're free to make your own thread for stuff you made, of course.

1. Yeah, I was just trying to find a place to put it, and then this came up as "Art" so I posted it. I didn't take the time read the description and see that this was your personal art blog. Feel free to take down the ill-designed meme.
2. I do hope, however, that you found my response to your "Why did you post this here?" at least slightly humorous ;-)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Idea: Draw Cloud cross-dressing, there's so many things you can do to make it funny. Or just make him look even more cute.

Sorry there's just a sudden hype that's coming from me about the remake coming

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Idea: Draw Cloud cross-dressing, there's so many things you can do to make it funny. Or just make him look even more cute.

Sorry there's just a sudden hype that's coming from me about the remake coming
Cross-dressing Cloud is always a good idea.

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, it's been a while. Is it okay to ask if you can redesign Toy Box's three original Heartless (Toy Trooper, Marionette and King of Toys) as Dream Eaters?

Back