• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Artemis Fowl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Meh, I enjoyed. They were a good three day's read. Still have to wait to find the fourth one at the library. If I ever bother to go there, and I remeber it, I might pick it up...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
KingdomHikari said:
I didn't even know there was a 4th...

I'm pretty sure there is. I was looking around the library (waiting to get a computer. I usually won't be caught dead in there...) and I saw an Artemis Fowl book I didn't recognize. It looked new too, unlike all the others. I could be wrong though.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Banishing Blade said:
I'm pretty sure there is. I was looking around the library (waiting to get a computer. I usually won't be caught dead in there...) and I saw an Artemis Fowl book I didn't recognize. It looked new too, unlike all the others. I could be wrong though.

Yea, I read it. dont remember its name, but i remember it being my least favrite of all the books, it had something to do with Opal Koboi or whatever that name is.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yes I read the first one and it didnt live up to all the hype so I didnt read any more. I would say this was a very mediocre book but another Eoin Colfer book 'The Wish List' is pretty good.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
The Fourth is called Artemis Fowl and the Opal Incident -- It is out, and is about Opal Koboi, that chick he put down in the second book who went into a weird coma state.

Personally, I thought the series was great. It was unique, in the fact it was about a criminal mastermind who could do anything, and was only (originally) 12 years old. He then found the pixies and world underground. Great twists and turns in the book as well. Most were predictable, but some were not.

Eoin is a great author. I also like the works "The Wish List" and "The Supernaturalists" Great books all.

Personally, I give the Fowl series an overall 8/10

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony

I'm on page 40. Just got it earlier today.

Edit: Just finished last night. Really great, my second fave in the series. There will definitely be another one, or at least I hope so. This is the only book in the series to leave me with the feel of needing a sequel(apart from book 3). I'd like to see Artemis's twin brother and sister, or maybe twin brothers, or twin sisters. I'd also like to see how he uses his newly aquired magic, not to mention how his relationship with Minerva will work. I've also developed a big enough soft spot for N*1 so that he is now my second fave character, behind Artemis. Oh well, time will tell. My list of books I'm waiting for is getting higher.

Last edited:

Yuki-kun

I Havent read the new one yet I hope its good so far the first one and the third ones were the best in number 2 the last 2-3 chapters were about his dad which sucked but the storys pretty good I wonder if thell make movies?...:drool:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

A movie's in production, and the directors interested seem pretty compitent. Hope it turns out better than the recent Harry Potter films x.x

Oh, and Lost Colony was the shiz. Especially the ArtemisxMinerva stuff =D

~Dorian Gray

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Gawd I want this book!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back