• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Arty Doodles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
I get bored sometimes and decide to start drawing.. I've been doing a lot recently, I'm quite proud of them seeing as I'm not THAT good a drawer.

marluxiaz.jpg

That one's my Marluxia drawing, it's one of my favourites. I like the little one where he's angered by remembering something Xigbar did when he was drunk - stole his 'peace' necklace and did a cheap imitation of him hehe

orga13.jpg

This is my Organization XIII picture, I like this one too.. except Demyx looks a bit possessed lol

sorav.jpg

The Sora voodoo dolly one, it's orginally meant to be for nobodies, but a heartless is trying to snatch it :p

shroomy.jpg

My Mushroom one, I did a description of it surrounding it because I thought it looked a bit bland..

reeku.jpg

Zee loverly Riku :)

Aaaand my own personal favourite
curlyhil.jpg

The curly hill from Nightmare. I think its the artwork used for Halloween Town :) :) :)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
These are actually pretty cute. Good work. These made me smile.

ESPECIALLY THE XIGBAR ONES, YO. <3

valor-key

very nice, but i think riku's face could be a little longer, but then agian its already colored so you can't really change that...
but on the whole they're good. i like the Halloween town one the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back