• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ashes Remnant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
Just thought to play with you.

Name: Translation would be Daniel, if we could ever have a translation from his language to our own.
Age: Well, considering Daniel's species have a life span that exceeds a normal human life span more than ten times, Daniel is relatively young at 200.
Species: Homo-Mentis
Appearance: …I’m not even sure of what he looks like. He looks the way you want him to look.
Personality: A teacher. He dislikes battling, really, and would rather teach than go about letting everyone around him ignorant of the lessons he has learned. He sees himself as a mere spec of everyone, and is not anything more than the person next to him. He likes to help people, but at times, realizes you must fight for what one believes in. This doesn't happen very often, though.

To a normal human being, Daniel would be considered a god like but is in fact only of slightly above-average intelligence for his species. Many other species would be outstandingly surprised by his intellect if they could comprehend it.
Abilities: Daniel has a large range of 'abilities', although to him they are no more useless or important to him than his right leg. His abilities are a part of naturally occurring evolution of his species. Needless to say, specific organs are there to handle certain traits. Removing said organs would be like removing the heart or the liver from the human body, sometimes fatal.

List of abilities:

Manipulation of the Electromagnetic Spectrum
Sound/Vibration Manipulation

Extreme Bacteria growth and manipulation – An organ within Daniel's body is designed for the growth of bacteria and the ability to control and manipulate said bacteria at will. The DNA composition can consist of any possible choices, as there are chemical agents and bacteria themselves that are designed to trap other bacteria and copy their DNA, then use it for later purposes. This is also used as a part of Daniel's immune system, as his natural one is very weak.

Daniel's species also has the odd ability to control spiritual energy, through the different points in a person's body, or through just directly manipulating the energy at will. He is not able to physically harm someone from doing this, but can make them pass out, as the energy flow throughout their body can become increasingly unbalanced, and lead to the passing out of the subject. Difficult, if not impossible, to do at a distance, Daniel can only actually do this if physically fighting an opponent, which rarely happens. Though, he can, in fact, manipulate the energy within the brain, but this cannot harm a person physically, in any sense.

Upon an odd mutation (that was not of his doing, it was genuinely random), his ability to manipulate spiritual energy was combined with his ability to manipulate DNA based life forms, effectively creating a DNA based life form that was not made of matter, but rather, spiritual energy. Daniel has yet to understand the profound effects such a being would have on the world, but is able to consciously contain it.

Daniel also has an extensive knowledge on the mind of his own species and the physiology of his own species, and coincidentally, would allow him to know the mentalities and physical body of say, a human.

His race are considered masters of adaptation, able to analyze a situation and either adapt their own body to fit the situation, or come up with a plan that could very easily put many more intelligent races to shame.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Sure, sure, why not? XD

And I'm sure you knew I'd use her
And I'm sure you have a way to beat her.

Name- Ankuko

Age- Appears to be around... 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Ankuko has a very... Kind mind, and as such follows, a kind personality. A fun sense of humor comes with this all, one that has made her toy with her brother constantly. A fun sense of humor that makes her change town's chickens to toys. One that has changed her own looks, making her beautiful to all.

Appearance- She looks to be a beautiful young girl, wrapped in flowing green clothes. Nothing looks wrong, or evil about her. Her red dress flows with her bodies movements, and her lush red hair never seems to stop. Her hair is the darkest black ever seen, swirling as she spins. Her green eyes seem to pierce the soul of any to see her, while her red eyes seems to pierce the soul of any to see her. Her, her, her, her...

Bio- She has no s-solid-tangible history... All her past-life-history is gone-disappeared-changed. She...-saved-rescued her family besides her brother-twin-self. She carried-helped him constantly-never. She's demolished-built whole cities-towns. She's... Helped-saved countless millions. She's bribed-tricked the gods-demons into allowing her to endlessly cycle the reincarnation process, that it cannot be stopped-interrupted.

Abilities- Her powers are the only sure thing about her. Her powers do not seem deadly but they are. She can... Shift things. Make things wrong. An example would be this... A man stood up to challenge her. She used her powers, and his powers were changed. Instead of controlling fire, he controlled water. She changed his age so that he did not know how to utilize his abilities. Changing is her specialty.

Weapon- Her gun has an intricate, abstract design. The staff is red, with jewels on one side, and rubies on the other side of the shield. The shards from her...

Joy

Bronze Member
The people anxiously waited in their seats, chatting about the day to day things. Who they last had sex with, what was for dinner, the war in iraq, differnt kinds of shrimp, ya know, the fun stuff. People were getting up, sitting back down, going to the bathroom, just standing and talking, some were antsy in their seats as they moved their butts back and forth. It was a little odd for a talk show.

And then the director came out, and more or less told everyone to shut the fuck up. They immediately sat, and it seemed like they were deathly afraid of them. So, as one might tell from soemthing like this, he began going over with them the rules of the show. Shut up, and be good boys and girls (although they were adults, which was odd). One person had gotten kicked out upon questioing such authority. Turned out to be his mother. Tough guy, weak crowd.

He then turned to the crew and motioned for them to start rolling as he left the stage. Upon leaving, the hose came on.

Stage set. Cameras Rolling. Ready. Set. Go!

"And welcome to the Andy Ryan show, I'm your host, Daniel! Tonight we have a very special guest for you, her name is one that sounds like an ancient egyptian queen. Ankuko!"

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
"I'm not egyptian."

These words floated in the air over the crowd. They came from seemingly noone. The voice was that of Ankuko, the one who had been asked to be there. She was nowhere to be seen however.

"And how you even know me, I don't know."

There was a large gust of wind. Enough to twist the cameras around a little. A hat was knocked off one of the members of the crowd. A scream or two. Oh, and Ankuko appeared, spinning to a stop like a top that was running out of steam. She wore a long, green, flowing dress, down to her ankles.

She waited for the cameramen to readjust, which didn't take long. She winked at the camera, and walked to one of the seats on the stage. She sat. "So, why exactly am I here?"

Joy

Bronze Member
Well, Cody and I have come to the conclusion that I've won the battle through a stalemate he put himself into in his first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back