• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aside From X-Blade, The Strongest Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Here's a thread I thought could be mindless fun.
Ruling the ultimate key of doom out, which do you think it the strongest Keyblade shown so far?
You can decide to go with in-game stats, or even just concepts.

Ultima Weapon is supposed to be the one that draws out the utmost potential of the Keyblade, so that's definitely up there, but I'm leaning more towards DDD's Combined Keyblade.
Despite appearing only in Reality Shifts, it proved capable of interfering with the dream dimension itself, connecting Riku and Sora, severely damaging Xemnas and even shattering Xehanort's time loop.
It's tricky to use and very situatonal, but in terms of power it's definitely outstanding.
Plus I think it's rad as heck.

And what's yours?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
One of the strongest I have to say is Fenrir in KH2.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Umbrella from Days. Hands down.

But in all honesty probably Fenrir or Ultima Weapon from KHII, I cut through nobodies like butter with those bad boys.

My favorite though is probably the Monochrome.

Luxu

Awards
Fenrir from KH2 is the strongest.

But going by basic Keyblades, it would have to be the Kingdom Keys (Because of the whole made by the Realms thing), Foreteller Keyblades, and maybe a complete version of the Keyblade of Hearts.

.xone

Awards
maybe two became one, heck it was the first keyblade to enable form change(final form in kh2fm).

KHdude3

maybe Way to Dawn in terms of concept,because of the detaching hearts and all that, but as for stats:
hidden-dragon.png

Duuuuuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back