• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask Nomura:KH:BBS Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't see why so many of you would ask questions regarding the plot...That doesn't seem very fun. That's like someone spoiling the end of a movie for you. I'd rather just play through it and find the answers to those things for myself.

I'd only ask him the release date.
Nothing else.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't see why so many of you would ask questions regarding the plot...That doesn't seem very fun. That's like someone spoiling the end of a movie for you. I'd rather just play through it and find the answers to those things for myself.

Nothing else.

^^^^ Insane amounts of QFT here. I'd have to say I agree with you on the question asked. Release date. Then I could patiently (maybe?) wait for the game's release and play through it all on my own.

A

Audo

what is a chaser? are there more than just one kingdom hearts?
...We already know there is more than one Kingdom Hearts... didn't you play KH2?

Why do only VAT not have keychains?
It isn't just VAT... Remember all the keyblades in the end? No keychains on them.
MX's blade had one though :O
But then again, that might be scrapped since it is technically a concept video.
I see the most likely reason they have no keychains is because they are apprentices.

Nothing else.
lol. I didn't ask a question about the plot ^________^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back