• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

At first, we gave Xehanort the title of KH's main villian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think everyone is too quick to crown Braig as mastermind. Braig was working for MX before he took Terra's body. In all likelihood Braig is just carying out Master Xehanorts plan. Because clearly as you see in the discussion between him and Terra in the secret ending, Master Xehanort's plan is already in motion and goes further then just taking Terra's body.

I'd most certainly like to know why both Ansem SoD and Xemnas were power-hungry when Xehanort apparently had no memories of his past life of whoever he is. This is a long shot, but I think it might have something to do with what happened between Terra and MX after they both "died"; maybe Terra coveted MX's heart, which held memories, and once the Heartless-Nobody split happened, MX's heart was free to pour its memories into Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Like I said, a long shot.

Though, it's impossible to say that Braig had no role in it all. He's probably the most important member in the Organization as far as plans for power go, aside from Xemnas, of course. And, of course, he wasn't stupid enough to overestimate his capacity against the rest of the Organization, even if he did manage to overthrow Xemnas. He pretty much sat back, enjoyed the view and cracked a few jokes on the way. He had nothing to worry about, that's all.

And you could say that it could've been MX's intention to lose his memories and to have Braig make them all experiment with darkness, but at the end of the day, MX had to make himself very vulnerable to do that. Braig could've looked at Xehanort, laughed his ass off at his amnesia, and said, "You know what, I'm not going to go through with the plan." So essentially, it was Braig -- if none of the other apprentices were involved as you can assume -- who pushed everything forward. Without that willingness, none of this would have happened.

It's just a question of where Braig's cunning ends and where his gullibility begins.

Z

Zulkir

Who knew at the time of KH2 that Xigbar would end up being so important? He was only seen in a few cutscenes at land of Dragons and a boss fight, that one line "you weren't half the hero the others were" meant a LOOOOT more then we thought it did.

I personally think he, as well as whole Xehanort, will be in future games, working together perhaps.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Who knew at the time of KH2 that Xigbar would end up being so important? He was only seen in a few cutscenes at land of Dragons and a boss fight, that one line "you weren't half the hero the others were" meant a LOOOOT more then we thought it did.

I personally think he, as well as whole Xehanort, will be in future games, working together perhaps.

Eh, I doubt Xehanort -- if he is MX -- would really let Braig rise to power. Why would he risk sharing the power of Kingdom Hearts -- that he has sought for God knows how many years -- with someone else? If anything, I'd imagine that MX uses Braig again. That's if Braig doesn't retain memories from his time as Xigbar, because I'd bet that his Xigbar memories would let him be fooled twice.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xehanort is Terra's body with MX's Heart and also Eraqus', which we learned from the Secret Ending.
When Xehanort is found he is wearing Terra's clothes.

Xehanort is Terra's Body (Not sure about Heart; Haven't played the game, Just watched the Video), MX's Heart and Eraqus' Heart. So it is MX's fault Xehanort exists.

It is possible Braig tricked Xehanort in to doing the experiments, Nomura has given Braig big roles in BBS and Days.

Samhain

Bronze Member
seriously..about braig. he'll work for mx to make him do his dirty work. hey he did it TWICE already.

As a being - before xehanort the apprentice came to be. he was working for mx
As a nobody

MX is really the dirtiest SOB in the KH series. He uses everyone as tools. And if they don't agree to his plans. Simple. He'll kill you. theres a reason why braig kept on going after terra gave him the scar. braig was pissed off when he had those bandages and was shooting at mx and didnt leave a scratch on him. all mx did was put a keyblade infront of his face and braig became a wuss.

either way mx wouldnt share kh but he'll use braig. that is if braig is in the other games.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I know this might totally be gibberish and probably wrong but I couldn't but wonder...Ansem the wise was the one who created those black cloaks that the organization members wore in Kh com and kh2 right? all that after the events of BBS with some time, right?....Then why is MX wearing this in the first scene of the game YouTube - Master Xehanort and Ven at Destiny Island.

It might be totally ridiculous but could this have happened after the events of BBS?

MeggieKeyblader

seriously..about braig. he'll work for mx to make him do his dirty work. hey he did it TWICE already.

As a being - before xehanort the apprentice came to be. he was working for mx
As a nobody

MX is really the dirtiest SOB in the KH series. He uses everyone as tools. And if they don't agree to his plans. Simple. He'll kill you. theres a reason why braig kept on going after terra gave him the scar. braig was pissed off when he had those bandages and was shooting at mx and didnt leave a scratch on him. all mx did was put a keyblade infront of his face and braig became a wuss.

either way mx wouldnt share kh but he'll use braig. that is if braig is in the other games.

MX isn't a dirty SoB... he's a badass. thebatman

Lelouch

Yeah I think it's safe to say that MX is the main villain. Apprentice Xehanort in some ways was just another victim to the real nutjob pulling the strings.

jdgjordan

while i am a hard core braig fan i will say it braig is just another puppet of mx to use as he sees fit and in a way braig was a back up plan if somthing like what did happen happen but this still means that braig pointed Xehanort in the path that he went on so braig is in way responeble for the org and the events of kh 1 and 2 and all the games in between so he did have a big inpact in the story like norman said but all in all he was just going forword with mx plan mx is the true villian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back