• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

At what event do you think BBS took place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I know it's kinda strange, but i think we all know that the last secret ending with Riku and Roxas in Deep Dive was nowhere near the end in KH2.

So what about BBS. All that had happened in the secret vid is possibly not in the end, of course I know many forumers know that, So could we deduce that this may be the beginning, the middle, climax, or the end.

Macabre

Gold Member
I think it's the climax,a glimpse to the past revelation.

or maybe the beginning.

but more or so climax.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

A climatic beginning. Sure I could see that

MX opening or unleashing KH seems like something at the beginning which resulted in the new enemy and so forth

or possibly somewhere in the middle

A

Azrael

something makes me thing that Terra, Aqua and Ven are already acquainted with one another and MX (along with DS) after what you said Adamus.

MasterRox

MX opening or unleashing KH seems like something at the beginning which resulted in the new enemy and so forth

You have a good point there Adamus, I think that its in the middle, and resulted in a new enemy(or old, if you get what I mean).

Macabre

Gold Member

yes,that is a good point,MX uses kh to make the new enemies,so it's the beginning.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

something makes me thing that Terra, Aqua and Ven are already acquainted with one another and MX (along with DS) after what you said Adamus.

You know it's funny, because there was a scan that says a Master sends VAT to search for MX, but the acquaintance seems very vague. It seems more like they're upcoming knights

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
But hasn't Nomura said that the events in the secret ending take place at the end of BbS? I could see it taking place in the middle of the game though. Not the beginning, because that's the whole point of the game is the three pupils go looking for the lost Keyblade Master and his apprentice. So VAT probably wouldn't find them already at the beginning of the game.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But hasn't Nomura said that the events in the secret ending take place at the end of BbS? I could see it taking place in the middle of the game though. Not the beginning, because that's the whole point of the game is the three pupils go looking for the lost Keyblade Master and his apprentice. So VAT probably wouldn't find them already at the beginning of the game.

He HAS!
It was in a previous interveiw,
It was exactly what I was about to say.
The seen occurs not at the very end but fairly close to it. Nomura says that there's a little bit after it and then it's Game over.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well i guess that explains it. It's pretty much the climax

Athaydea

Bronze Member

woah woah woah ...im i the only one who seems to recall nomura stating that the secret ending with the whole battle and blue KH thing is the END of the events of BBS?????

Alpha_Sonix

It would be cool if they showed the Secret Ending at the beggining of the game and then said something like "2 weeks earlier" and then the events leading up to the ending.

A

Azrael

It will probably begin with Xehanort studying in Radiant Garden under Ansem the Wise being experimented on for his memories

Several years ago.....

BBS

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It would be cool if they showed the Secret Ending at the beggining of the game and then said something like "2 weeks earlier" and then the events leading up to the ending.

It will probably begin with Xehanort studying in Radiant Garden under Ansem the Wise being experimented on for his memories

Several years ago.....

BBS

Essentially, in media res opening, ala FFX. Could see that working. =]

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

perhaps the ending being the beginning of the game.

seems pretty clever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back