• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

at what level did you beat the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

I honestly can't remember. I've had around fifteen KH games and they all meld together in my brain. But lately, I wait until I've unlocked ASAS before beating it, so above level 65 (Fighting the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as I like to call them, and the Hades cup.)
My latest win was at level 90-something, but I can't be sure exactly.

OpusPocus

Daniel Curtis said:
i was at 47, i really rushed throught the first couple times. and i've also beat it at lv. 255 several times.
You can go up to level 255? I beat it at level 54.

mirasaki

I beat it at lv 100...I guess i didn't consider KH beat until I saw another side, another story...but then again it is kinda sad it took me that long to construct the ultima/omega weapon (can't remember).

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Well i've done so many but i think that i've finished it at around 72. ( i went back to do alot of other things on other worlds making sure i had everything)

LIAR LIAR

I was like level 90 something. i didn't feel like finishing the game, and i thought ansem would be super hard. so all i did was level a lot. ._.;

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
The first time I played, I did everything before I fought Ansem. I was at level 100 the first time I beat the game.

BTW, Daniel Curtis, in Kingdom Hearts you can't get to level 255. The highest level you can reach is 100.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I beat the game at level 95, I was too lazy to get to 100. So I just beat it after I got the Ultima weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back