• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Avatar Studios launches, headed by Bryan and Michael, to create animated feature film

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Re: Avatar: The Last Air Bender

i think the hair makes him look older and more serious

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep

i think they added the hair because hes not the avatar anymore...and i know people are gonna be like wtf???? soi i think hes not gonna be the avatar for a period of time becasue in the last 2 episodes of book 2, he ran away from the avatar state thing so without the avatar state he is not the avatar

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

You do make a point but could you show me something saying he wont be the Avatar anymore since he didnt go in the Avatar State cause he did go in it.

Masamune

Big Boss

His hair looks so weird..... <.<;;

I last remember, Aang was KO'd after releasing Katara from his feelings or something in order 2 control his Avatar state. Then she brought him back but he still had 2 rest. So what I'm tryin 2 say is, him sleepin 4 a long period of time must have caused him 2 grown hair or something.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Well if you watch the commercial carefully its at night and it could be a couple of minutes or hours after he got hurt.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

i think it's longer than a couple of hours or minutes. unless someone put miracle grow on his head

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

But its night time when he figures out he has hair.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Aang never had hair,cause ive seen about every episode (I AM NOT A NERD OR GEEK) and he never had hair.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

it's possible he always had hair and he just shaved his head whenever it started growing back

Zaraki

he does have hair like koh said he just shaves his. Remember that one episode in ba sing se where he was shaving his head? and I think he's been knocked out or out of it for a while.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

he does have hair like koh said he just shaves his. Remember that one episode in ba sing se where he was shaving his head? and I think he's been knocked out or out of it for a while.

i remember that! and thats what i was trying to say before. its probaly been a few weeks cuz the eclipse happens in a month or two so it can't have been too long

Back