• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Avatar Studios launches, headed by Bryan and Michael, to create animated feature film

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I was so excited for the live action show, but hearing that the creators are gone... Netflix should just cancel. There's no point in doing the show live action when the original is pretty much perfection. I don't see anything they can really add or improve on (give us Zutara).
Zutara huh? I kind of like that ship due to both Zuko and Katara bonding late in book 3. Would have been a nice what if had things turned out differently

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Zutara huh? I kind of like that ship due to both Zuko and Katara bonding late in book 3. Would have been a nice what if had things turned out differently
Ever since the time Katara was willing to use her special water to heal Zuko in the mine, then he turned on her when Azula showed up, I shipped Zutara. I never felt like Aang/Katara really worked because Katara was like his mom.

I also shipped Zuko/Sokka, Sokka/Toph, Zuko/Toph lol. Oh yeah, and Sokka/Jet or Zuko/Jet, but those are really unclear.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[REDACTED]

Can’t speak to the legitimacy of this, but interesting nonetheless.

EDIT: Removed the link as I saw something saying the person who wrote the article is a sexual predator and doesn’t have legitimate sources. Don’t know if that’s true, but would rather be safe.

Andy Signore is trash. He is indeed a sexual predator. He took popular rumors and smushed them together. I don't think it is hard for us to guess what Netflix was trying to do.

D

Deleted member 246005

The creators leaving is not a good sign but I'm neutral to it. Good or bad I'll still have the originals. If not I'll just write/read some fanfic.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'm hoping for a new Avatar cartoon. Let's go for a whole cycle.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
7d718f171ed2e53c00d4a79b3cbf46144e9387ad.gifv

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So basically they're planning to make Avatar a Star Wars like property, that coild be interesting.

Wonder what they'll end up producing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So basically they're planning to make Avatar a Star Wars like property, that coild be interesting.

Wonder what they'll end up producing.
There are a lot of untold stories in the Avatar world so the possibilities are truly endless. Aside from another sequel they could go into the history of other characters such as Iroh or the childhoods of Aang's children.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
There are a lot of untold stories in the Avatar world so the possibilities are truly endless. Aside from another sequel they could go into the history of other characters such as Iroh or the childhoods of Aang's children.
This is the order I want possible concepts to go on:
• A new and only one season of Legend of Korra centered on what everyone has been doing since the end and to explore Korra's and Asami
• The direct sequel to Last Airbender
• Possibly a single episode centered on animating what the manga established about finding Zuko's mom
• A new Avatar on actual modern world right now

Lulcy

Awards
A new comic series Avatar: The Last Airbender—Chibi, aim at very young readers and set to kick off in July 2021 with a first book titled Aang's Unfreezing Day. The title refers to the fact that Aang forgot his birthday while being frozen in his iceberg for 100 years. To make up for it, Katara, Toph, Sokka, and Zuko plan to surprise him with a new special day to celebrate.

Arriving on Sept. 7, 2021. Celebrated children's author Kelly Leigh Miller (I am a Wolf; I Love My Fangs) teams with Avatar fandom favorite artist Diana Sim and series writer Tim Hedrick to bring this Avatar story to life for young readers and their families.

51+Y6wp0ilL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back