• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Sora sounds cute in both Japanese and English :3
I still hate the first song though. Finny fun=NOT fun.

God if they put Atlantica in the game, I'll shoot myself.

Things like this aren't as funny anymore after that one guy supposedly committed suicide over FF13 not being a PS3 exclusive.

Bloodgift

How about it?
My goodness I hope she is not in BBS.....her storyline was already dead in KH2, the only reason I played/finished it was to get the ingredient for the Ultima

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

While I am male, and cannot agree with you about Sora sounding cute, (Nor do I wish to) I can tell you this much: He sounds almost exactly like Speedy Gonzales in the Spanish version. Seriously.

I whole heartedly agree with you. For the entire period it took me to beat Atlantica, my mute button was truly my best friend.

A

Audo

Things like this aren't as funny anymore after that one guy supposedly committed suicide over FF13 not being a PS3 exclusive.
Sora does sound cute in them :3

I would like to have Atlantica in Birth by Sleep if you got to fight unbirths. Also I would like to see Aqua in that world
I want to see Terra *drools*
Actually, I want to see:
yumyum.jpg

:3

exdeath64

Dear god no...the level crossed the line, you know the metaphorical line that man is never meant to cross, those things are there for a reason. the level was annoying because you couldnt hit anything in the first game, and in the second game the singing brought on thoughts of destroying the console, and i only played it to get 100% on proud mode. CoM...well, it was the same has any other world, but was still annoying.:cursing:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually in KH1 you could hit objects and enemies, I think you're getting the two confused.
Also the pic you posted makes me wonder your preferences RK >X3

exdeath64

i meant that in the sense that it is difficult to, a person can technically go three days without water, but it is very difficult and unpleasant.

I wouldn't mind Atlantic. If Aqua appears, it would be awesome.

Wait, we don't want this to turn into another one of those threads. Sorry.

Cissy

Bronze Member
R-K likes aliens, too.

Am I confusing everyone now? Good.

I actually liked Atlantica in KH1. Sure, the controls were iffy, but if they could refine that setup it could be a blast to fight creatures there, again. I always loved the floating battle style. It made Atlantica different from everything else.

Last edited:

x-X-Riku-X-x

Oh no. People are taking the "BBS is more darker/serious" thing too seriously.
Honestly, this is KH. The main story may be darker and serious, but you need to remember this is still KH and thus, still a Disney game. I mean, you guys think Atlantica won't be in it because BBS is supposed to be darker... did you read the Demo Impressions for BBS? Ven's didnt sound dark, or serious. It was him basically prancing around at the idea of making dresses.

The overall plot/atmosphere may be darker/serious, but that doesnt mean each and every world will be, or not.
Besides, who's to say Atlantica doesn't have a serious/dark past? Do you all forget Triton's hatred for the Keyblade? Ever thought there could be a backstory to that? Yeah.

Don't stop the idea of a world being in BBS because it's supposed to be "a darker/serious" story. It's still KH.

(Note, this wasn't directed specifically at you Glaurung, but more of people in general)

yes but it could be dark and serious because ariel is a kid and u might see a younger king triton and that would explain about his knowing about a keyblade in kh1

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
yes but it could be dark and serious because ariel is a kid and u might see a younger king triton and that would explain about his knowing about a keyblade in kh1

Which is basically what the people pro-BBS-Atlantica's been saying in this thread, yes (aside from them repeatedly going "Atlantica can be more than just a DDR-wannabe world. KH1 anybody?")

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it would be nice. i hope square enix makes the level designs with much creativity as possible. fishes, coral, caves underwater, etc.

Ren

adios motherfucker
it would be nice. i hope square enix makes the level designs with much creativity as possible. fishes, coral, caves underwater, etc.

I'm sure Atlantica would look beautiful if they did it.
That's piqued my interest. I'm a glutton for beautiful scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back