• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica Musica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorareborn

Ok when I found out that Atlantica was going to be musical...I sighed to myself and then said Norumora is p***** off at us...I mean whenever a gamer makes a complaint about the game, the developer seems to get ticked off and do something to make us mad while making the rest of the game a whole lot better! Example 1. Devil May Cry 3...no one liked devil may cry 2 and they were saying it sucked horribly, so the creator makes devil may cry 3 have hard mode as normal mode and then makes it worse by making u unlock easy. Example 2. Kingdom Hearts 2...Everyone hates atlantica for some unknown reason and Norumora decides to make us dance and sing like its one big mini game...to be honest I'm actually lookign forward to 100 acre woofs this time after the gameplay clips I saw, but I'm dreading atlantica more than ever...It may be fun for the first song but after that i doubt it.

K

kingdom_hearts2

i think its purely gay the musical and the ursula musical boss fight boring............

sephira808

at least they put something new,it will be repeatitive if we only hav 2 go 2 the other worlds n fight fight fight over n over again,wont it??

deadly_silence

If you ask me, them doing this is alot more true to the original movies. Don't know if anybody knew, but most classica disney movies, are musicals *shh*.

Sorareborn

But I like getting the whole story so I'll play it plus I'll like it the first time and be like "LA LA LA LA...okay I'm done." But the music boss fight actual sounds interesting depending how its done

Dr. Stoopid

What worries me is that the thing I didn't like about atlantica in KH1 was the annoying under the sea music. And now the whole thing is music. It'll suck unless they make it hard like heavy mode on DDR.

BleedingDarkness

Website
www.matmice.com
I didnt like atlantica because when you fought it took forever to get used to the controls. Cause when you hit something it would move then you'd have to turn aroung and go up or down and it toook forever. another reason Atlantica sucked was that i kept getting lost. I could find my way to the castle ok cause of the tridents but other than that i went in circles! It sucked

kago

i liked the back ground music (under the sea) and the controls were easy for me, it wasn't my fav world but i liked it a lot, the thing that im not forward to is the musical boss fight that everybody is talking about.

TheKing'sGuard

There is a fight sort of, it's a musical fight.

I'm happy that we don't fight at least I don't have to worry about accidentaly using the dumb mermaid kick instead of swimming, I also don't have to worry about blocking and maybe it is fun. Who knows, maybe if you do it right and fast enough it unlocks stuff.

Let's be positive and say it will be great and if not so what? We go there only once and there's 13 other worlds to enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back