• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

attack animation compilation thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pratiplus

With chi nearing the end of its life span, maybe its a good idea to upload attack animations for it? I was gone for a year so I don't have any cards from 2015 other than from the moogle medal trade. In particular I really want to see the animation of noble heart and brave heart. Is there a youtube respository of attacks that's current like end of 2015 or so?

Luxu

Awards
With chi nearing the end of its life span, maybe its a good idea to upload attack animations for it? I was gone for a year so I don't have any cards from 2015 other than from the moogle medal trade. In particular I really want to see the animation of noble heart and brave heart. Is there a youtube respository of attacks that's current like end of 2015 or so?

All animations are also inside KHuX

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
They're not all in KHUx yet. The KHx wiki (JP) does list all of the attacks though, you can put the page through google translate and get a general idea of what they look like.
You can also find the attack swfs in the game's files.
tumblr_ob3xx02WFg1urxie2o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Luxu

Awards
They're not all in KHUx yet. The KHx wiki (JP) does list all of the attacks though, you can put the page through google translate and get a general idea of what they look like.
You can also find the attack swfs in the game's files.

So, time to search through the files! We really need more people to help with this.
tumblr_ob3xx02WFg1urxie2o1_500.gif

So, time to search through the files! We really need more people to help with this.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I would love to help. I just have no idea how to do it ._.

On another note, wasn't this type of thread made a year ago too? It didn't exactly took off and died after a few weeks, but it does have some attack animations.

pratiplus

Yeah, if I knew how to extract animation files, I would be spearheading this effort myself. But I think I will still compile a list of all the attacks in the end. From R to SR+ including "upgrade" versions of the same attacks from +, ++, and Ω. Probably going to try and finish before September.
Some other names that caught my attention is glorious sword and grace arrow and (eclipse sword?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back