• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention, Hot Topic Shoppers, we have a sale on all Organization XIII Coats!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

UPDATE: Apparel | Halloween

The Coat is actually 38 bucks, not 80! It comes in one size. I tried it on, when I had it equipped, it made me sweat. It's made from Cotton and Polyester. When it's fully zipped, it kinda restricts movement, so, for best results, zip the bottom part up a bit, to allow better movement. I'm talking to YOU, Larxene!

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

I'm just posting the truth I learned in the previous post, because it needs to be known!

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
UPDATE: Apparel | Halloween

The Coat is actually 38 bucks, not 80! It comes in one size. I tried it on, when I had it equipped, it made me sweat. It's made from Cotton and Polyester. When it's fully zipped, it kinda restricts movement, so, for best results, zip the bottom part up a bit, to allow better movement. I'm talking to YOU, Larxene!

meh it looks cheap and tacky. The description makes me lol:

This dark and foreboding cloak will instantly transform you into an ominous night terror.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
meh it looks cheap and tacky. The description makes me lol:

I love how they're pretending it's not KH merchandising. XD "Social Collision Black Long Hooded Zip Cloak"? Just call it an Organization Cloak and be done with it! xD

Cheaken

Awards
I sort of want it but I'd rather spend the little money I have on actual KH games than a cloak from them. If they have it another year I may get it but I don't trick-or-treet anymore so IDK.

YoshiAngemon

It's like a Snuggie-Lite. Not as thick as a Snuggie, but it has a zipper! Plus, it can do a good job at keeping you warm at the Drive-In Theater.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Sweet! Me and my family are staying at a hotel near a big ass mall, indefinitely a hot topic store in there, and I need a halloween costume, and my and my dad are making Ends of the Earth anyway. Not canon, but whatever.

Lukar

Wow. It looks cheap, but if I can, I might actually get it, lol. Focusing on obtaining Birth by Sleep first, though.

impart

Climb The Sky
oh yeah I saw those.

thin fabric, looks kinda cheap.

and it is lacking in all those oh so precious structural seems

YoshiAngemon

I'm sure someone will add structural seams. It's only a custom jorb that could be done so simply. Someone better post a guide to adding such seams for those who want to make them work.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Attention, Hot Topic Shoppers, we have a sale on all Organization XIII Coats!

fuck yeah, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back