• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
get this.

Just found this out from disneyinteractive.com:

go to the site and click on Kingdom Hearts 2 and look under "Features"

"all the worlds from the original game plus 6 exciting new worlds-- Steamboat Willie, The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast and Pirates of the Caribbean (based on the movie)"

what are the odds of that?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
get this.

Just found this out from disneyinteractive.com:

go to the site and click on Kingdom Hearts 2 and look under "Features"

"all the worlds from the original game plus 6 exciting new worlds-- Steamboat Willie, The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast and Pirates of the Caribbean (based on the movie)"

what are the odds of that?
well KL will be happy! maybe lionking will lift his spirits after the potc incedent. oh and steamboat willie?!?! how is a black and white video going to be in it? and all the original worlds?!?! but we won them all, the movies are depleted for most of the worlds! oh i'm so very confused.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
well i don't even know what steam boat willie is but if its a disney movie than i guess anything is possible
hey what about that toaster movie with all the talking appliances that was funny i just remembered that movie too lol

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Oh god no. All old worlds return? I've already been scarred for life by, to a lesser extent, Great Jungle, and to AN EXTREME EXTENT, Atlantica, the definition of not-fun. I can't wait to see what S-E is going to do with Steamboat Willie, though.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the game is 2.5 times bigger, that means there will be a bigger number of worlds than there was in KH1. ever though of that?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
well i don't even know what steam boat willie is but if its a disney movie than i guess anything is possible
beleive me, it is not a movie. try a black and white cartoon, featuring mickey whistling a tune and driving a steamboat. there is other stuff to, but i have not seen it in a while. but it is not a movie!
hey what about that toaster movie with all the talking appliances that was funny i just remembered that movie too lol
i don't think the brave little toaster is disney.
Oh god no. All old worlds return? I've already been scarred for life by, to a lesser extent, Great Jungle, and to AN EXTREME EXTENT, Atlantica, the definition of not-fun. I can't wait to see what S-E is going to do with Steamboat Willie, though.
oh yeah! the forum will FREAK!! lol there will be an uproar!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Cyborg009 said:
the game is 2.5 times bigger, that means there will be a bigger number of worlds than there was in KH1. ever though of that.
What does that have to do with anything?!

Nomura said it might take up 2 discs...Alright!

Lock_On

w00t! ANTLANTICA IS Re... WAIT, WTF? I HATED ATLANTICA AND IT HAD TO COME BACK? This sucks...

HOOBASTANKIE

Hmm, I don't know. All because it came from that Disney site doesn't mean I'd believe it right away. Yes, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, and Pirates of the Caribbean have been confirmed, and Lion King is highly rumored, but I'm having doubts about Steamboat Willie.

Plus if you look at exactly what it says, it says all the original, plus 6, yet it only mentions 5 new worlds.

Besides, I don't know why they'd put some of the worlds back in like Wonderland or Deep JUngle, or Monstro, considering we played out the plot of the movie in its entirety.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Steamboat Wille...That wasn't even a fricken movie..It was a fricken cartoon!...Ok...That is a big typo..and whoever believes it is..just sad...Its impossible for a world to be made from one single cartoon that was in BLACK AND WHITE!!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
They need a jungle book one....HAH! In jungle book 2 Haley Jole osment made the voice of Mowgli...If he does the voice of Sora again.....

Sora: Hi I'm Sora
Mowgli: You stole my voice you freakin Idiot!
Sora: Whoa, hold it!
*Kills Mowgli*

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Actuall;y..I think they changed voices...or haley's voice changed to very high pitched in the game cause I heard his voice...dont start flaming me..if you look at the gameplay videos/...you can hear sora going "Hwua" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back