• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
kerobaroes said:
well to bad! because i loved it! so there. hmph! well then i'm one of the few who like it seth)

I'm sorry, but that makes you kind of twisted too. :\
Atlantica had stunningly boring level design and locales, too many Heartless and a way too difficult boss.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I think Atlantica was good but controls could have been better but its just Monstro that level I hated

That's what made Atlantica good it had such a hard boss and alot of heartless and 99.99199% people do not hate Atlantica maybe on this forum

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I'm sorry, but that makes you kind of twisted too. :\
Atlantica had stunningly boring level design and locales, too many Heartless and a way too difficult boss.
well you know, that is your oppinion. and at the moment that oppinion means nothing to me. you think i'm kinda twisted, so be it, but it matters not to me. so call me twisted i don't care.

Lock_On

I think Atlantica was good but controls could have been better but its just Monstro that level I hated

The reason I disliked Atlantica is two words: "The Music." I was ready to jump out of my window onto some glass, that's why most of the time I muted my tv. To the people that liked Atlantica: You aren't twisted, just... Different lol. Monstro... I'm not going to get into how much I dislike that level.

Lunar Love

Oh my god, Monstro....I hated that level sooooo much, the monsters, the way it was set up, same for Atlantica....the music WAS annoying, now that I think about it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Seth the boss was ez on Normal but Expert it was pretty hard I died a couple of times my friend even said it took him at least 32 tries to beat her

dime55

who are going to be the bosses for PotC and BatB? i haven't seen the PotC movie(but i've ridden the ride a lot! hehe) and could the boss for BatB be Gaston? i haven't seen any footage of him yet tho

Marluxia Diablos

Nomura said that the worlds were even BIGGER this time around. That means an even bigger Atlantica!!! WTF IS THIS. also I heard somewhere that the point of the game is to go around and seal up the netherworlds or something. That would be wierd to do in Atlantica, seeing as the origional world was pure hell anyway.... meh.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
kerobaroes said:
well you know, that is your oppinion. and at the moment that oppinion means nothing to me. you think i'm kinda twisted, so be it, but it matters not to me. so call me twisted i don't care.

o_o
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
dime55 what is BatB is it Beauty and the Beast World you're trying to say because if it is then they've confirmed the boss to be a heartless that's stuck to a door with two heads just to clear that up:)

Amphx

World: Toontown

I have had this thought, since the Steamboat Willie info was revealed. Steamboat Willie's world could be called "Toontown". I'm then guessing that the main foe in the area would be Mickey and Co.'s ultimate rival, The Phantom Blot. The Phantom's role could definetly link into the Heartless concept, and the Phantom is the Disney's biggest cartoon villian. Maybe, one of the enemies in that world could be called an "Inkblot". And then, Inkblots are shape-shifting creatures and high in agility, like the Nobodies. Toontown would be black and white because the Heartless had taken over the world, why else would SE choose Steamboat Willie, from nearly 80 years back? One last thought, the Phantom could shift into the appearence of other characters (Sora, Mickey, etc.). Heh, I guess I got carried away? Well, what do you guys think? :D

Amphx

Hmm?

Hmm... Maybe I'll make a thread based on my Toontown thought?

dime55

crownmeking said:
dime55 what is BatB is it Beauty and the Beast World you're trying to say because if it is then they've confirmed the boss to be a heartless that's stuck to a door with two heads just to clear that up:)

yea i meant Beauty and the Beast. Whoa, a door heartless boss? haha lol. o well, im still excited about the lion king world!

DarrcEnigma

Marluxia Diablos said:
Without the color, I'd that would be a cool little quirk.
Eh, that would be way too similar to the Game & Watch addition of Super Smash Bros. Melee. Granted the world and G&W were entertaining at first, but it grew old relatively quickly.

As for Atlantica, I can't agree more with Lock_On about the music. Due to my laziness, I actually sat through the music for two hours straight on my first play through of the game. All the tunnels didn't appeal to me, either -- Monstro wasn't nearly as bad (or long) though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back