• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AtW's Data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtW implanted data in Sora wile he was asleep then when sora awoken he ended up looking like Vanitas. i don't find this a coincidence.I belive that the data AtW implanted in sora was data about Van or Ven memories of Van.& that is why. sora look like Vanitas.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He's talking about the data mentioned in the BBS secret ending.

I don't think so. I think this data is research data about how to free heartless/nobodies; that's the context in which he mentioned it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
uuuuhhh no i dont think data will affect the appearance xD

Allister Rose

French Lover
AtW implanted data in Sora wile he was asleep then when sora awoken he ended up looking like Vanitas. i don't find this a coincidence.I belive that the data AtW implanted in sora was data about Van or Ven memories of Van.& that is why. sora look like Vanitas.

how did Ansem the Wise knew anything about sora during BBS?

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
but vanitas didn't exist after BBS. this theory is really bad
Yes, but Vanitas is Ventus's darkness, and you can't have light without darkness, that's one reason to believe he may come back.

1. Sora had Ven's heart. 2. Ven's heart was released with Kairi's heart. 3. Ventus's heart may be inside Roxas. 4. Roxas merged with Sora.

As for if Ventus's heart is in Sora or something happened to it is a mystery to me. The ending for BBS showed Terra and Ventus together on LoD after a period of time since Xemnas was defeated.

Dawn Rebirth

what are you talking about??????????????????????????????????????????
Darkness and light are eternal, and they cannot be separated, just because Vanitas is gone doesn't mean he can't come back. (Vanitas is Ven's darkness)

This was the process having to do with what happened to Ventus's heart.

LoD = Land of Departure.

Aqua met with what may be the real AtW where his Aprrentice's nobodies had left him. (the realm of darkness)

In (I believe) the secret ending Ven and Terra are at LoD saying: "Sora" which is supposed to take place after Xemnas has been defeated.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the secret ending was symbolic. vanitas was gone, that's why ventus went in a comatose state. because he lsot his darkness he fell in a coma.

vanitas is gone, but that doesnt mean darkness come back into ven's heart.

still, this theory is flaw.

it's to explain how sora looks like vanitas due to events that occured after BBS

Dawn Rebirth

the secret ending was symbolic. vanitas was gone, that's why ventus went in a comatose state. because he lsot his darkness he fell in a coma.

vanitas is gone, but that doesnt mean darkness come back into ven's heart.

still, this theory is flaw.

it's to explain how sora looks like vanitas due to events that occured after BBS
Yes, the theory is flaw, Sora had gone through growth spurt, and also Vanitas might come back I wouldn't put it pass Numora to bring him back. (10 years would be probably long enough for Vanitas to start coming back)

Sephiroth: It doesn't matter how many times you defeat me, because your darkness keeps bringing me back.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes, the theory is flaw, Sora had gone through growth spurt, and also Vanitas might come back I wouldn't put it pass Numora to bring him back. (10 years would be probably long enough for Vanitas to start coming back)

Difference is, vanitas was created by MX, sephiroth? we have no clue

Dawn Rebirth

Difference is, vanitas was created by MX, sephiroth? we have no clue
I was showing an example, second off MX took Ventus while he was sleeping extracted his darkness (how exactly I do not know) and created Vanitas, then brought him back in a white sheet, to DI and was suprised he could still use a Keyblade. (or would be able to do so in the future) So Vanitas is darkness made real from Ventus's heart and Vanitas was the reason the Unversed showed up in the first place. (I don't speak or understand Japaneese, so I'm taking a shot in the dark that Vanitas explained that to Ven before they fought in the awakening) And if an awakening is really your heart then that means Vanitas what may be left of him is still there, Darkness is never gone forever. (Thus the example)

Allister Rose

French Lover
still, he was defeated and disapeared. he could come back, but i doubt he would be any more of a villain anymore

Dawn Rebirth

still, he was defeated and disapeared. he could come back, but i doubt he would be any more of a villain anymore
Well if Vanitas did bring the Unversed, or it's his existence that created them, then if he did come back so would the Unversed, and seeing as Ven's heart might be in Sora he might go after him, but this is just a speculation. It's odd how the doors to Light and Darkness appeared and were opened only after Vanitas was defeated.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I agree with this to an extent. I believe that Ansem put the memories hidden inside of Ven's heart (which resided inRoxas) into Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back