• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron do you like his look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
I like Aurons new look. I think it is cool to see some of our favorite ff charactors it different clothing. I mean look at Cloud and Leon. They worked miracle with their new costumes. So yes I do like his new look.

Wow i left for a ittle while.Anyway They did work miracles on their costumes for one reason.The graphics sucked in those two games.Maybe not in 8 but 7 sucked thats why there.But in X the graphics were kick ass so Thats why I'm saying this.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Utennavncopy.jpg

TheForgottenHeart

Even though I liked Auron in Final Fantasy X, I like how he looks in Kingdom Hearts 2. He looks like he did in Final Fantasy X when he fought with Braska and Jecht. (Spoiler For Those Who Never Played Final Fantasy X) I think in Kingdom Hearts 2 he is already dead because he got that scar on his eye. He gets that after fighting Yunalesca. Thats why I think he is in the Underworld. But then again this could have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
i think he looks pretty cool, as long as the guy who did his voice in ffx does his voice in this one i dont care, but i dont know if he will cause he seems to look like a younger auron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back