• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron do you like his look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matt030489

I like his look and it makes sense that he'd be younger because he died really young. He was able to make himself look older in FFX but he went back to his young form when he let himself go back to the farplane. one thing about his look though, he doesn't look like he has the strength to use that bushido blade anymore

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Demonflare said:
Auron's arm is in a sling for a reason. He's a rouroni, meaning that it's a sign of respect for his ally. Braska who he fail to protect. A wake up call you can say.

but still it doesnt matter...in ffx he still took it out in battle didn't he

Well hear's my opinion

Auron looks better in FFX than in KH2
Tidus looks better in FFX than in KH
Selphie looks better in FFVIII than in KH
Wakka looks better in FFX than in KH

Bottom line all characters look better when in their original Game. End Post.

Targe

I think that Auron looks cooler in KH2, ´cause he´s younger, I like the young Auron.
The older Auron is very cool too, of course.
Auron rocks.
:D

Targe said:
I think that Auron looks cooler in KH2, ´cause he´s younger, I like the young Auron.
The older Auron is very cool too, of course.
Auron rocks.
:D

Well I guess that their going for the younger look example tIDUS AND wAKKA IN kh

Nico

He loox like the young Auron from FFX but with grayer hair. I wonder if Sora can fuse with him that would be so kool :cool:

Keyblade_Warrior

klclodi13 said:
i like the new look but he looks better with the sunglasses

definetly, i loved Aurons old look

but he still looks cool in KH2
biggrin.gif

C

CEDELAS

i dont like the new aurons look if u gave hi his sunnies than that would look cool.

how cool would it be if u fused with him and then sora has aurons red coat and a huge keyblade then sora pulls out some triple x and smashes it reacches into his pocket and pulls out some sunnies.

he looks alot younger beacause thats what auron looked like when he actually died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back