• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron In Ur Party For Only One Match

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

ON KH.CO.UK ONE OF THE RUMORS WAS WILL "FF characters will be able to be in your party(after all, Auron will be.)
AND THE ANSWER WAS "Ahhh, just like you and many others you have that Auron part wrong. Auron will help you in one battle against Cerebus, he will not be an actual Party Member. It'll be very similar to when Riku helped you fight that thing in Monstro, ya get me mister" DIS SUCKS HEY THAT REALLY DOES SUCK WELL I GUESS THIS GAME WONT BE SO GOOD THEN AHHHHHHHH.

ONLY JOKIN FOR A MINUTE THERE I SCARED MYSELF WHOOOOO;)

C

CEDELAS

no u see pete answers these rumors and he said it would be like riku belive me ok i really want auron in the party

Auron in you party It'll be awsome if he was and for a special ability you could use one of his overdrives from ffx

New2Ya

I'm lost...
u dont havta say no offence to sora, lol. i mean sora is no legend, auron is... :rolleyes:

like cloud and squall are legends too...

RikuOfDarkness

He'd fuse because Sora has the keyblade, and is the Hero of the story.

No other reason really. lol

I dunno if Auron will be a fuse possibility or even in your party for long, but it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back