• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Austraian release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
apparently my friend got a magazine and it says that it is gonna be released on tha 1st of july!!!

(Begins to breathe heavy...!?) You serious if so I order you to kiss your friend on the lips lots and lots, for me and every other Australian KHI member. I was told October or November though.

Oh and by the way if your friend is lying I'm going to hit him with my car... j/k.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i dont know what your on dark dutchman but EB games says August 1st
Magazine says July 1st
and Gamespot says Q3 2006

Australian Riku said:
i dont know what your on dark dutchman but EB games says August 1st
Magazine says July 1st
and Gamespot says Q3 2006
Well it seems that dark_dutchman confirmed it... This whole thread was a lie... (Looks at Australian Riku with daggers!!!)

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Dude just go ahead and close your thread for yourself since a mod will do so anyways. There are to be no release date threads anymore.

Yes Australian Riku I suggest you listen to Riku's Nobody before you get flamed by other Aussie members with a bit more attitude them me... Now go and close it down like a good lil' boy.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

No not like that. Go to the top of the page and it will have a little section that says thread tools. You then close it from there. Easy as that.

Australian Riku said:
CLOSED this is closed from now on
Oh my gosh not like that you silly goose puking camel... j/k Listen to Riku's Nobody if it weren't for him you would of died from social forum suicide.

Yeah for sure! Oblivion Wielder,
So if your from Greece why are you posting in a thread relating to an article on Australian Release Dates?

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Just to give advice to people who believe what magazines say,most magazines are crap,even the Official Playstation2 Magazine of Greece is a huge crap..
1.5 year ago it wrote on the release date that KHII was gonna be out in Greece August 2005...and my "clever" friend believed it!

Oh were's that Australian Riku?
He double posted aswell tisk... tisk... Why can't a Moderator just close this thread already, we already approved that he said a load of pointless information. (temper increasing...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back