• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Australian and Europeans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

>_> all you euro aus people...just quit all your "OMG those stupid americanz are spoiling the game for meeh!!!" T_T what the hell do you think you'll find on a KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FORUM?!?!?! populated mostly by AMERICAN GAMERS who have beaten the game in an excess of more than 3 times on average?!?!?! if you don't want to be spoiled, then this forum isn't right for you. no matter where you look, there is nothing but spoilers! if you don't want to be spoiled, then go make some sort of euro/aus only kingdom hearts 2 forum or something! but whatever it is, don't go complaining that we're all ruining the story for you, because face it, you CHOOSE to be here. you're not forced.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As a matter of fact, I'm really ticked off with everyone who has played it in America. They've put spoilers without warnings and now I feel that the game has been spoilt for me. Nevertheless, I will still play it and I WILL be the judge of KH2. Don't be like, "OMG! Why did you wait for four years for this crap?" It's your opinion and I respect it, but we still have to play it.

pokeman54

"hmm, i'm sure if i type in "KINGDOM HEARTS 2" on google images, then i won't find any SPOILERS or SCREENSHOTS from the game!" i like that train of thought

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
pokeman54 said:
"hmm, i'm sure if i type in "KINGDOM HEARTS 2" on google images, then i won't find any SPOILERS or SCREENSHOTS from the game!" i like that train of thought
Be silent. This is FOR Europeans and Australians. As a matter of fact, if you do that you WILL find spoilers. That's why I stay away from Google when I find KH/KH2 images. It really bugs me to find spoilers even before the game's official release date has been announced.

the darkness

What we are complaining about is the wait not the spoilers we know it is our choice. But now they are more readilly available then they used to be (Before release in America) and this causes temptation. Like how would you feel if it were released here and six months later it was to be released in America. It also annoys us when were told it is no good or not as good as expected it sort of lets our hopes down everytime.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, I know it's the release date and not the spoilers. But the spoiler irritate me a little. It's the release date that annoys me. It's the fact that they've only said Autumn 2006 and not given a month, a date or a time. So really Autumn would be September/October. But that's fine for now, yet a date would be NICE.

C

cam ron 77

Australia and europe STILL don't have it? DANG. HAHAHAHAHA. thats just......wrong....

Prunella

well its just plain mean. ive given up with all of kingdom hearts stuff and i havent been on the forums in ages
it sucks to live in england

DarkOblivion

thats what the thread is about. and another thing is that, while we are waiting, we get spoilers!
i hate that

thats basicly ur own fault, staying away from ur PC, no , staying away from KH related sites, isnt that hard, or else try rehab

suicidesi

Prunella said:
well its just plain mean. ive given up with all of kingdom hearts stuff and i havent been on the forums in ages
it sucks to live in england

i know what u mean
i haven't been on this forum for sooooooo long to keep myself away fom the spoiles (even though it is tempting to look).
now i just check the updates on the main page of khinsider and if it doesn't say anything about a release date for europe i leave

why are they making us wait so long for this game, it can't be that hard to convert from NTSC to PAL

THT3000

Kopavogur ... bet you've heard of that place!
I got KH II few months after it's realese, I had spoiled so much for my self and though I might not enjoy the game at all but when I played it I haden't spoiled tto much.
You're propably thinking: He hasen't spoiled nearly as much as me...
But here is a list I made of all the thinks I knew about the game last october. I know you don't understand it but still pretty much eh? http://hugi.is/finalfantasy/articles.php?page=view&contentId=2555870

Zaraki

SephirothHater said:
I don't know what your talking about Nega Sora, i mean i know that that is your opinion, but if that is the way that you think about the game, then you shouldn't even be on the Forums in the first place.

why shouldnt i be there are other sections other than the kh2 section and plus a bunch of people on this forum think this game was dissapointing.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Final Fantasy said:
i dont know why it takes so long but its gay
!

Grow up...and reported for use of language

I've said it before and i'm only gonna say this once:
KH2 needs to be dubbed in French, which naturally takes a while for PAL regions, and subbed in various other EU languages
Also the conversion, and distribution of differently encoded disks takes a while

If you want Kh2 so desperately...import it, there's an entire sticky about it.

Last edited:

tidusffxwakka

i do hate it when people put spoiler pics in their posts but i generally accept that we may get a game spoiled for us if we come here, especially and i have pretty much given up on the game anyway it wont ever make it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back