• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

If you have to use tag mode to get all 800 parts, I'm just going to use my action replay.

supernatural25

I don't like how there is only one way to earn avatar items, they should've added other ways to get more. Its hard to find other people to use tag mode with.

Danjam

Well, what I've figured with tag mode is that no one around me owns KHRC, as I live in Perth, Australia. But what I do is I aim my DS at America (haha) and hope that I find someone. It does work! I downloaded the JPN edition earlier and that was easy because I faced my DS north to Japan and every one plays it there. But I recommend facing your DS somewhere where many english speaking people would play re:coded. Right now while I'm typing this and reading this thread, I'm facing my DS at America and have already found one person. But yeah, I hope this strange method works for you!

Danjam

Oh and to add, I started with a full Tifa costume for my avatar (so did my brother, and me in the JPN RCD version), but has anyone started with a different complete character?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, what I've figured with tag mode is that no one around me owns KHRC, as I live in Perth, Australia. But what I do is I aim my DS at America (haha) and hope that I find someone. It does work! I downloaded the JPN edition earlier and that was easy because I faced my DS north to Japan and every one plays it there. But I recommend facing your DS somewhere where many english speaking people would play re:coded. Right now while I'm typing this and reading this thread, I'm facing my DS at America and have already found one person. But yeah, I hope this strange method works for you!

Lol it doesn't really work that way. I can bet you that there a ton of people playing around you since you are picking up signals. It works for local play.

YoshiAngemon

You know, I actually used the Avatar Menu after reaching Traverse Town. I ended up with an in-game Avatar called "PureRandom," then one called KnightGoof, and eventually one with two obtainable items - Scepter of Hearts and Garland's Armor. I gotta get avatar pieces of the OTHER Dissidia Characters.

With the Yellow Beak, and brown pigtails, and a pink pouch, I made what would pass for a nudist version of Medli from the Wind Waker.

And I have Goofy A's complete set. I have three out of some possible thing of Sora A's Equipment (Gloves, Shoes, and Kingdom Key).

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the avatar thing is all right but it should be easier to get items when you play yourself because i'm pretty sure there's a trophy you can get by getting a certain percent of avatar items.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahaha. I found one person. They were a Luxord looking guy with a lolita dress on. Loool.

Anyways, I wish this was easier. Like how in TWEWY you could find aliens.

Greekguy7

I think if you leave it in tag mode for a while, you get a fake person. I got Pure ^_^ Joy a couple times but with different avatars

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

We call those "Special Visitors," In-Game Avatars generated, for those who can't get any real tags. Those tags would have rare items.

ZTRunks

Guys good news just leave your game on tag mode for a while and you will get random things. I decided to put a test so i just watched a movie and put my ds on tag at my house. Came back and had 2 messages with items. There is no way someone within that time limit drove by my house with recoded on tag. Im sure it works for friends but also if your not near anybody for a while.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's good that there are aliens, then. /goes to try it now

I started with Eraqus' set and a White Mushroom outfit. Sora's hair and gloves, bat wings, Metal Chocobo Keyblade, a belt, and a clown face. Good stuff. Plus Sora in Eraqus' armour (without the coat) looks pretty sexy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Shinkirō;5405034 said:
It's good that there are aliens, then. /goes to try it now

I started with Eraqus' set and a White Mushroom outfit. Sora's hair and gloves, bat wings, Metal Chocobo Keyblade, a belt, and a clown face. Good stuff. Plus Sora in Eraqus' armour (without the coat) looks pretty sexy.

Started with Defender suit...and Santa suit. A honey pot, Sora's HT wings, a belt, and this cute org XIII companion.

YoshiAngemon

When I equipped the Ms. Santa Suit, Gloves and Boots on my Avatar, I ended up getting some Christmas stuff, like Santa's Jacket, and a Reindeer Suit.

Greekguy7

I started withEraqus Starter Kit, Eraqus Keyblade, Red Nocturne Ensamble (RN starter Set, Hat, and heartless mask), a blue Rhapsody buddy, White Mushroom coat, Eraqus Scars, large bod'd shoes, Gummi Noggin (a hat), Checkered Sash (a belt), Paine's Wings, and Riku B's Wristbands

YoshiAngemon

I recently got Zidane's Boots, and three pieces of Squall (He's a different character from Leon, as he's part of the Dissidia Collection) - His Scar, his hair, and his pendant! Also, I got the Complete Lightning ensemble.

Dark Wing

Awards
Guys good news just leave your game on tag mode for a while and you will get random things. I decided to put a test so i just watched a movie and put my ds on tag at my house. Came back and had 2 messages with items. There is no way someone within that time limit drove by my house with recoded on tag. Im sure it works for friends but also if your not near anybody for a while.

A faster way to do this if you have a wii with internet connection you can open the nintendo channel and download any ds demo. once its transmitting, your ds will recieve the wireless signal and generate a random balloon on the screen pretty much immediately :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back