• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
A faster way to do this if you have a wii with internet connection you can open the nintendo channel and download any ds demo. once its transmitting, your ds will recieve the wireless signal and generate a random balloon on the screen pretty much immediately :D
VERY HELPFUL! *goes to try it out*

It worked, I met "SavageNmph" the avatar is basically Larxene lol.

EDIT: Ghost trick phantom detective DEMO is out :p

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like this feature to the game, but like a majority of the trophies, they are gonna be very annoying to get. First of all, we already have to play through every world 4 times (critical, proud, lvl 15, 1 hp) or you can mix and match here and there, but still. Then we have to do the quests numerous times. After that comes leveling and in order to 100% Jiminy's Journal you have to back every command CR individually and there are a lot of attack and magic commands to do that with. I mean this game is kind of ridiculous when it comes to stipulations, I don't blame anyone who wants to cheat, but I still don't think someone should unless they just cannot.

P.S. I started with a moogle suit...I was set from the start xD

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I can confirm those costumes so far:
Apprentice Xehanort
Terra
Ventus
Aqua
Master Eraqus
Vanitas
Sora KH1 and KH2 look
Riku KH1 and KH2 look
Kairi KH1 and KH2 look

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can confirm those costumes so far:
Apprentice Xehanort
Terra
Ventus
Aqua
Master Eraqus
Vanitas
Sora KH1 and KH2 look
Riku KH1 and KH2 look
Kairi KH1 and KH2 look

The guide released in Japan had every piece. Also, there is a one-piece Moogle suit that covers your entire body but your face lol. (THEY NEED TO MAKE A MASCOT AVATAR STRAP OF IT!!!)

Also, I have a full Hayner outfit with a Dark Riku body, and clearly there is the hair, so there is also Dark Riku as well.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
The guide released in Japan had every piece. Also, there is a one-piece Moogle suit that covers your entire body but your face lol. (THEY NEED TO MAKE A MASCOT AVATAR STRAP OF IT!!!)

Also, I have a full Hayner outfit with a Dark Riku body, and clearly there is the hair, so there is also Dark Riku as well.
Yeah, I have his keyblade.

Wahm-bulence

I started with Sora's Final Form Drive outfit and an Org XIII coat, and all of Roxas' clothes too.

On another note, I left my DS on tag mode for a while and nothing happened, so I put Zelda Spirit Tracks in my sister's DS and turned on tag mode. It works like a charm! I instantly get all sorts of aliens and Luxard's Goatee! :D

Edit: Totally just met someone named 'GendrBendr'

Greekguy7

Just use any game that uses local wireless.

EDIT: I met every Org. member except Vexen. My avatar sector is 73 floors.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
What games have a tag mode that we can utilize to get more items? I'm not sure which of my games have something like it o_O
You dont need to be near someone with a ds and the game to receive the balloons.
Just go to the nintendo channel on your Wii, and go to the DS Demo service, just click on any demo and then wait for it to start transmitting.
Go onto tag mode (on Re:Coded) and a balloon will appear.
Just back out of tag mode, and then go onto it again for another balloon (can be repeated as many times as you want.)
I did this yesterday and got 22 floors, and some random outfits.
Thats probably the easiest way I know to get things.

YoshiAngemon

And for the record, there's TWO Terra sets: The set labeled "Terra" refers to BBS Terra. The set labeled "FF6 Terra" is that of Terra Branford, and she's part of the Dissidia Collection! The same goes for Squall, and Zidane. We call characters of this variety the Dissidia Collection.

HAS ANYONE EVEN OBTAINED PARTS OF KEFKA?!

Last edited:

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok, im just lost.
I started with Yuffie and Wakka. uggggh.
I want to get like Ventus and Sora and Riku and Vanitas and all the cool stuff. and keyblades!
I read this whole thread and i get that tag mode seems to be key, but is that it? there is no certain in-game things that unlock said items?
because i just feel like i am at such a losss

Fabala011

So, like, apparently the game puts a limit on how many visitors you can get from one source. I got 55 from the Nintendo Channel on my Wii, and then it suddenly stopped sending me visitors. I checked around online, and apparently it's the same all over...so, yeah, now I'm back to doing the good ol' wait-around-until-something-happens method.

EDIT: On a side note, I started with someone named "Vanille" who I think I should probably recognize but don't, and a moogle suit.

Last edited:

Danjam

And for the record, there's TWO Terra sets: The set labeled "Terra" refers to BBS Terra. The set labeled "FF6 Terra" is that of Terra Branford, and she's part of the Dissidia Collection! The same goes for Squall, and Zidane. We call characters of this variety the Dissidia Collection.

HAS ANYONE EVEN OBTAINED PARTS OF KEFKA?!

I'm pretty sure Sephiroth is the only FF Villain you can get a costume for because he's in KH, though I have got Garlands armor but only as a body suit, not as an ensemble.
Anyway, I'm fortunate to have bought an r4 from Malaysia and just downloaded KHRC to my DSi chip which my brother plays, and I use the actual game on the DS, then we just do scratchy, delete level, scratchy, so on, for about 10 minutes until we both get like 15 objects each.
And, the only in-game avatar you can obtain (that I know of) is King Mickey, which you get by obtaining trophies (at 2 trophies, you get his hair, and at 5 you get his shoes, but that's all I've got).

YoshiAngemon

You get Garland's Armor, and his Sword. Garland and Sephiroth are the only bad guys who would make it as Avatars. All others would have their reasons:

The Emperor - His Starter Set wouldn't work, the way it looks so chiseled.
Cloud of Darkness - Without those things, she's practically naked!
Golbez - Not sure why, but he's not part of it.
ExDeath - His name includes Death!
Kefka - Hard to tell with a man as crazy as him.
Ultimecia - She don't wear pants, and her costume is mostly open.
Kuja - He's just too disturbing!
Jecht - He's just too macho.
Gabranth - He's guilty of being an unfair Judge.

Maybe KH3D will have the Chaos Team workable as Avatars, should they make the Avatar Menus a regular thing for the 3DS.

axel95

Awards
If you have two ds's with only one copy of coded you can put one ds in pictochat and use any lobby and then go to tag mode in coded on the second ds, you will get a vistor almost instantly, I could only get like three or four per lobby though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back