• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

avatar sector tip for ppl with no tag buddies :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
first, you don't need to tag another ds to get avatar sectors. the game will randomly generate them over time in tag mode even when theres no one else around, just in case you weren't aware, but that can be time consuming... -_-

A faster way to get balloons to pop up in tag mode if you have a wii with internet connection you can open the nintendo channel and download any ds demo. once its transmitting, your ds will recieve the wireless signal and generate a random balloon on the screen pretty much instantly :D

(i've heard this works with other wireless signals such as other ds games in tag mode but this is the only method i've tried)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
you already posted this HERE the right thread, then you made this thread...why?

Dark Wing

Awards
cuz i kept seeing people complain about this and i didnt want to have to post this in every thread -_- so thought i'd put it where lots of ppl could see it.

my intention wasnt to make a new thread for the avatar sector, i just wanted to share this lil tip with people who might over look it in other threads

Dark Wing

Awards
BTW, HOW DO I REMOVE THAT SPOILER TAG? it wouldnt let me post without it and i just thought to myself, "PEOPLE ARENT GONNA LOOK AT THIS THREAD WITH A SPOILER TAG THERE! D:"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
BTW, HOW DO I REMOVE THAT SPOILER TAG? it wouldnt let me post without it and i just thought to myself, "PEOPLE ARENT GONNA LOOK AT THIS THREAD WITH A SPOILER TAG THERE! D:"

You can't. Trust me, unless you can get a Mod to do it, its going to stay.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
you already posted this HERE the right thread, then you made this thread...why?
And what's wrong with that. This has been very helpful and there was very little chance of members looking at that thread for an answer to this.
Thank you Dark Wing

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
And what's wrong with that. This has been very helpful and there was very little chance of members looking at that thread for an answer to this.
Thank you Dark Wing
Please oh please just stop. Please. Just..no...no no no no no no no.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back