• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Average age group of the Kingdom Hearts fan...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What age group are you in?

• 10-12

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • 13-15

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • 15-18

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • 18+

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hi...

I've been wondering what the average age group of the Kingdom Hearts fan is, so I decided to open a poll. Please contribute your age group provided at the top (Your votes are anonomous) and you can go one with your lives, you can post if you want, but if you don't want to, atleast contribute to the poll...

I'm sorry if any of you think this is a waste of space, and if you think so, just tell me and I'll try to get rid of it, and if this isn't on the right forum, then just point me in the direction of the forum it belongs in. I just decided to put it here because this is where the most people go...

So please vote on your age group to aid my curiosity...

Deidara

*votes*

KH is a game that has proven to intrigue many age groups, as shown in this forum. From kids as young as 10 > to some people in their mid-20's. I doubt that there could be much of an average <__<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Still doesn't change the fact that I wanna know the majority of em...:D

I already know that it's a game for all ages, I just wanna see the numbers:)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well I say 10-12 because all my friends are 9-12... Accept two of my friends, who are older...

Kingdom_Key69

I think average age group is 13-15 a little or a lot older or younger is O.K. but the average is 13-15

mattdelig29

I'm 13 and I really like the game so I can see why there are older and younger people who like the game too, so the way I see it, it doesn't matter what age you are!

Kingdom_Key69

riku104 it isn't for 10-12 10 years old is too young to understand KH and it is too long for little kids I say 12 years old maybe and thats pushing it unless it's a smart kid

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
yea it seems 13-15 year olds are the majority and if you do the math that could also translate into 10-12 since the game came out 3 years ago

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
For me I was ten when I played/beat kh and I fully understood it(the parts you were ment to)So I would say 10-15 even though thats not and option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back