• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

awakening questions & answers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
which ones did you choose? if you don't remember what I'm talking about maybe this'll help:

Selphie's question: What's most important to you?
- Being number one
- Friendship
- My Prize Possessions

Tidius's question: What are you afraid of?
- Getting old
- Being different
- Being indecisive

Wakka's question: What outta life?
- To see rare sights
- To broaden my horizons
- To be strong

I was just curious to know which ones did everyone choose. I'm playing it now & I choose: Friendship, Being indecisive & To broaden my horizons. Which one's did you all choose?

Dcasd1

i pickd friendship, being different, and being strong

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If you choose all the top choices, it determines how fast you level up. So all top= fast, all middle= medium bottom= slow

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I always chose the second answers: Friendship, being different, and to broaden my horizons.

If you choose all the top choices, it determines how fast you level up. So all top= fast, all middle= medium bottom= slow

Right. Though if you start out at dawn, you'll only level up quickly until like, level 50. Then you level up slower. It's the opposite for starting at dusk.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Its been a while but I think I choose the middle for the first two, and the third for the last one.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The answers determined gameplay stuff, so, I usually just picked the easiest solution, more or less. (i picked two top ones, and one middle one).

Gram

Banned
Awards
originally (i acutally remember:D) i picked friendship, being indecisive, and to be strong.
i think the weapons i picked were the sword and cast aside the staff.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
all the second choice, Friendship, Being different, to broaden my horizons

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
originally (i acutally remember:D) i picked friendship, being indecisive, and to be strong.
i think the weapons i picked were the sword and cast aside the staff.

I chose the sword and gave up the staff as well. I mean, I was already aware that Donald and Goofy would join the party later on, so Sora might as well be the main powerhouse of the team. And I couldn't give up the shield because I felt bad about giving up "the power of the guardian, kindness to aid friends, a shield to repel all."

Gram

Banned
Awards
I chose the sword and gave up the staff as well. I mean, I was already aware that Donald and Goofy would join the party later on, so Sora might as well be the main powerhouse of the team. And I couldn't give up the shield because I felt bad about giving up "the power of the guardian, kindness to aid friends, a shield to repel all."

0.0 its like you read my mind word for word....

anyway, exactly tho if only i had known that donald would be so useless cept for that rare life saving cure, i found goofy very useful with his mp gift.

HiByeYou987

i chose my prize possessions, being indecisive, and to broaden my horizons i originally chose the shield and cast away the shield and i later got really pissed off that characters like Aladdin were so much stronger

Dr_Mario64

Those choices at the beginning of the game really make you second-guess yourself. To the best of my knowledge, I chose friendship, being indecisive, and to broaden my horizons. I chose "the path of the warrior"(sword) but really second-guessed myself when I read "It is a path of terrible destruction." I chose to give up "the path of the mystic". Something just didn't feel right about giving up "the power of the guardian. The power to help friends." I knew all along that this was just for determining my base stats and I wasn't about to give up that precious defense stat for magic that I use only occasionally. That's what Donald is for. lol

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
hahaha yeah I remember the weapons caused me to second guess a few times, but in the end I always choose the sword & throw away the mystic staff. I believe one time I gave away the power of the warrior & choose the staff. All I remember is having a lot of magic & that helped when defeating Ansem a lot but that was the main perk

Apollo

Silver Member
I tried every combo and never really saw much of a difference.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Choosing to take a weapon and give up another defines your beginning Stats, and so on. The three questions determine how quickly you'll level up.

For my latest play through of Kingdom Hearts I, I chose the staff and threw away the sword. Chose all of the first answers. Derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back