• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

awakening?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
The chamber of repose supposedly conducted by ansem's apprentices after banishing him and becoming nobodies we know contains aqua. But the chamber of awakening supposedly contains Ven. This room is supposedly in castle oblivion and thats partially why xemnas was having axel execute actions there to find his other "friend." But based on certain facts xemnas never found this other room. However i think this room has links to that of the room namine used to restore sora's memories after the events of com.Even in kh2 after examining some of the other sleeping pods it is said this has been used before but for other purposes unknown whether this relates to anything or not im not sure,but In my opinion i think atw knows about this all along which is why he does his studies there and such, but it's just a theory. I just wanna hear some opinions on this or any other facts/theories that my clear this up or watever.

jonXjon

Well, if Ven is in one of the pods then that would make sense when Xemnas said "I've lost you to sleep yet again." to Roxas when he was unconscious or sleeping or whatever. Also, that could also mean Ven could come back.

tirich91

chamber of awakening is inside of sora. Ven asked some one to erase him on destiny island and the person most likely put him inside of sora(which probably explains the destati that sora goes through).

I think this happened because of the paupu fruit charm that aqua terra and ven used. I think Xemnas is still alive. The only true mystery is where aqua went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back