• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Since I haven't seen a thread about this I was wondering what do you guys think xehanorts station of awakening looks like, I think about 2/3 of it is MX reaching for terra and terra is blocking it with his keyblade and a sleeping eraqus is floating behind terra.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think that it would be split into 4 with a X.
One would be MX. Another would be Terra.
One would be ME and the last would be the good luck charms.

Penance

Xehanort isn't dead. He's alive. By this time around, he should be a completely being (heart + body and soul).

Would that include Terra?
At the end of that movie Terra and Ven were together again somewhere.

So if that's the case we would be dealing with the original Xehanort.

State

Awards
Would that include Terra?
At the end of that movie Terra and Ven were together again somewhere.

So if that's the case we would be dealing with the original Xehanort.

Terra's heart is struggling with MX's over control of Xehanort's body, or rather, Terra's body.
That scene was symbolic. It was to show those who need to be saved from their torment.

Nope, Xehanort, AtW's former apprentice.

Penance

Oh okay.

Well if that's the case, the station would be split and it would be those two fighting eachother. Xehanort on one side, Terra on the other.

Maybe a shadow of Eraqus on Terra's side or something.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It depends whether or not their hearts have merged completely. If so, then it'd display Apprentice Xehanort with his memories. If not, then it'd display multiple people. If we're talking about MX possessing Terra (since that's the only instance I'm aware of where the two hearts didn't fuse), then it'd display MX and Terra.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It depends whether or not their hearts have merged completely. If so, then it'd display Apprentice Xehanort with his memories. If not, then it'd display multiple people. If we're talking about MX possessing Terra (since that's the only instance I'm aware of where the two hearts didn't fuse), then it'd display MX and Terra.

This^

If Terra's heart has not merged with MX's heart then the awakening would show MX and Terra, and possibly some sort of design displaying their locked memories or something.

If Terra's heart has merged with MX's heart then it would show young Xehanort only on the awakening because then they would be one person, instead of two seperate hearts.

In other words we are going to have to wait to get the answer to if their hearts have merged before we can know for sure what Xehanort's awakening looks like.

State

Awards
Even though a heart has already been fused, it can be separated with the keyblade that Rikunort used in KH1. Kairi's heart was already fused with Sora's, hence, "it being deep inside Sora's". There's a possibility of ME returning.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Even though a heart has already been fused, it can be separated with the keyblade that Rikunort used in KH1. Kairi's heart was already fused with Sora's, hence, "it being deep inside Sora's". There's a possibility of ME returning.

We don't know if Kairi's heart merged with Sora's or if her heart only resided in Sora's body. I'm betting that the later is true.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'm beginning to think that Kairi's heart did fuse with Sora, since separating from a merged heart would possibly lead to the side-effect of people seeing Xion as black-haired Kairi.

State

Awards
I'm beginning to think that Kairi's heart did fuse with Sora, since separating from a merged heart would possibly lead to the side-effect of people seeing Xion as black-haired Kairi.

Exactly. Xemnas sampled Sora's memories AFTER Sora had merged and separated with Kairi.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Everyone saw Xion differently. To people who didn't have any connection to Sora like Luxord, Demyx, and Saix they only saw Xion as a hooded organization member.

To Xemnas and Xigbar they saw her as Ven.

To Axel and Roxas they saw Xion as Sora's strongest memory, which is Kairi, thus why Xion looks like Kairi to Axel and Roxas.

It had nothing to do with Kairi's heart being in Sora.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i dont think MX has an awakening it was only a ventus/roxas/sora thing

That's the same as saying that MX has no heart. The awakening = a heart. Everyone who has a heart has an awakeing. BBS pretty much confirmed the awakening is the heart. That's why when Vanitas merged with Ventus at the end of BBS that Ven's awaking showed Vanitas' and Ven's awakenings merged, because it's their heart merged.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That's the same as saying that MX has no heart. The awakening = a heart. Everyone who has a heart has an awakeing. BBS pretty much confirmed the awakening is the heart. That's why when Vanitas merged with Ventus at the end of BBS that Ven's awaking showed Vanitas' and Ven's awakenings merged, because it's their heart merged.

i understand everyone has an awakening, but it doesn't have to appear in the same way as a station of serenity-awakening-calling. or any station, the stations appeared because of some sort of event that occured. plus we only see it between sora-ventus/roxas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i understand everyone has an awakening, but it doesn't have to appear in the same way as a station of serenity-awakening-calling. or any station, the stations appeared because of some sort of event that occured. plus we only see it between sora-ventus/roxas.

Well what other way would an awakening appear besides how it does for Sora, Ven, and Roxas? I mean besides the obvious fact that it would be a different person on the stain glass.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well what other way would an awakening appear besides how it does for Sora, Ven, and Roxas? I mean besides the obvious fact that it would be a different person on the stain glass.

i'm saying, only sora-roxas-ventus had a symbolical awakening,

everyone else didn't, everyone else was awaken normally, with no visions, no stain glass, no deep heart moment

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
If you're talking about Xehanort the Apprentice, I think that it would have MX holding his Keyblade, Terra holding his Keyblade, mostly gray and black colors, and Kingdom Hearts in the center with the X-Blade centered within that.

If you're talking about Master Xehanort, I think it would have young MX in the center with his Keyblade, as well as pictures of Eraqus, Terra, Yen Sid, the X-Blade, Kingdom Hearts, Ventus, and Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back