• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

awesome radiohead n00z, d00d

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
So, Radiohead is going on tour in Europe around June/July. Yeah, yeah, we know that.

However, they ARE planning on hitting up the US at some point or another in the near future, either before or after the European leg. There are no venues or dates, just cities they've announced that they're going to.

Radiohead said:
Atlanta
Boston
Charlotte
Chicago
Cleveland
Dallas
Houston
Indianapolis
Los Angeles
Miami
Montreal
New York
Philadelphia
San Diego
San Francisco
Santa Barbara
Seattle
St. Louis
Tampa
Toronto
Vancouver
Washington, DC

So, if you live in one of the above cities (like me, bolded above), you're most likely gonna get a chance to see Radiohead in concert. My only concert is the cost, but I've got some 200 clams put away, so I can probably make it.

So, who else is uber psyched? I'm DEFINITELY gonna try for floor seats for this concert.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Saw this earlier and I freaked out when I saw Chicago on that list.

I'm not missing this D:

~Dorian Gray

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Aha, I'm just hoping that Thom doesn't end up being a douche like Black Francis, or Trent Reznor D:

Oh man, I really hope they open with The Gloaming. Or maybe There There. Both are so amazing. The National Anthem would be fantastic, too.

Idk, as long as they play Reckoner, I should be fine.

~Dorian Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back