• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

awesome things KHI members say while they're high

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
"crazy girls dancing...THAT'S what I call my balls" - wu tang goku

"it's the best thing ever! no matter how crazy you may think it sounds...you'll never really KNOW how crazy it sounds. you know?" - jeel, on pot

"do you think that gravestones are like, the zits of the earth? i mean, these are. some are gray, some are black, some are white. also, russell uzi. that's a dude's actual name guys." - wu tang goku

The Big Lovin':
"ya'll high as fcuk"
wu tang goku: "indeed"

"his real name is jay, so we call him blow jay. and it's funny because he's gay. BANG. fcuken chewed him." - wu tang goku

"i got so much ass on this internet. bitch. now cook me an italian dinner." - wu tang goku

"nah, it's okay dude. i got my head on my shoulders. i'm not crazy anymore. but i am still gonna be hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh as fcuk. that's cool." - The Big Lovin'

"i wanna be the fcuking nerd dude in sci-fi. cause the nerd dude always get to get his dick on." - wu tang goku

"by the way...anyone who calls it a dunkaccino is legally recognized as a disability. it's true. it's true" - wu tank goku

"hey, you wanna know a family tree? i was watching channel two and I was like 'this is why I watch channel two'. traffic reports. she's fcukin hot" - wu tang goku

"sharjeel is gay for tony. yeah, i went there. i fcuking...i went there." - The Big Lovin'

"i'm a christian too! i love being a christian. christians rule. hallelujah! muslims rule too. ******s suck. i fcukin hate them." - wu tang goku

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i remember being there but i don't remember this at all (im still kind of there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back