• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awkward Introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mittens

Hey everyone,

I think I'm pretty bad at introductions so I'll just skip all of this and get to facts.

I'm here because Kingdom Hearts was the first ever 'real' video game I ever played fully. I am a gigantic Disney nerd, so a lot of my posts will probably relate to my extremely concerning Disney purist ways. I don't look down on anyone who disagrees with me though of course :redface:

Um, some other random tidbits I guess?

Favourite game: Kingdom Hearts 2

Favourite character: Roxas

Favourite world: The Land of Dragons

Favourite non-kh game: Animal Crossing or Pokemon

Sorry if I break any forum rules, I'll try really hard not to, but I'll learn quickly!

(and yeah my username is from Bolt...I only just watched it today and I have a weakness for black and white cats...)

:biggrin:

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Mittens! Kingdom Hearts 2 is a really fun game so I see why it's your favorite and Roxas is a great character with a great voice actor. What do you like about Land of Dragons that makes it your favorite? The characters in it? The music? The scenery? The events? Or even the movie: Mulan?

mittens

Thank you! :smile:
Honestly I love the field music, and when I first landed in the world in 2.5, and heard the re-orchestrated track I just stood in awe for about 5 minutes because I'm really lame. I also love the movie too. My favourite Kingdom Hearts original world is probably Hollow Bastion in kh1, if anybody was interested haha I left that one out.

Back