• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and his woman Advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asheron

I just LoLed when I saw him talking to Roxas about women... did anyone else get the same amusement?

Axel talking to Roxas after a mission...

Axel: "Woman are deep...if they have a heart they are twice as deep."
Roxas: "What about a Nobody like Xion?"
Axel: "shes just deep then"

I know I misquoted but this was the definite jist of it... I played this mision right before I went to bed after working all night lol

I can't believe I forgot about him talking about switche and pushing the right ones... Lol Oh Axel... I bet his Somebody was such a playa

Last edited:

UnstoppableSound

I love the humor they put in this game lol. Like when they diss Demyx, something along the lines of:

Roxas: Yeah, but Demyx doesn't do anything but play his sitar.
Xion: I don't know, I've definitely seen Demyx rocking it out on the battlefield with his sitar.
Roxas: But he even said he wasn't cut out for combat...
Axel: That's not true, he works just as hard as all of us! Wait...no he doesn't. But everyone has a job!

slymaster16

It'll be at least 2 WEEKS before I get it. And I'm in the U.S, so everytime I go to Wal-mart or something and I see it, it's like some kind of torture.

Aria

braver by the minute
I love when Axel gives Roxas advice, it's so funny.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I love the humor they put in this game lol. Like when they diss Demyx, something along the lines of:

Xion: I don't know, I've definitely seen Demyx rocking it out on the battlefield with his sitar.
Axel: Yes, but he works as hard as us...Wait, no he doesnt. But he still has a job...I think.

Lol I loved that part

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I just LoLed when I saw him talking to Roxas about women... did anyone else get the same amusement?

Axel talking to Roxas after a mission...

Axel: "Woman are deep...if they have a heart they are twice as deep."
Roxas: "What about a Nobody like Xion?"
Axel: "shes just deep then"

I know I misquoted but this was the definite jist of it... I played this mision right before I went to bed after working all night lol

I can't believe I forgot about him talking about switche and pushing the right ones... Lol Oh Axel... I bet his Somebody was such a playa

Axel: That's not true, he works just as hard as all of us! Wait...no he doesn't. But everyone has a job!

both those parts were pretty damn funny.

Diastyl

I laughed out loud when I saw this, but heck Demyx was really lazy...

AND AXEL IS NOT GAY! HE GAVE ROXAS ADVICE WITH WOMEN!!!!! :36:

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
If Axel gave Roxas more womanly advice it is probably going to end up with Roxas having many kids.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
If Axel gave Roxas more womanly advice it is probably going to end up with Roxas having many kids.

wut?

Then again, Roxas does have his little side in there somewhere: "What are you staring at? Oh no, dream on pipsqueak! It's not gonna happen."

Nuh-uh, Roxy :mad:. Bad boy.

Seriously, though, that made me crack up xD. SO many innuendos. So, so many.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
wut?

Then again, Roxas does have his little side in there somewhere: "What are you staring at? Oh no, dream on pipsqueak! It's not gonna happen."

Nuh-uh, Roxy :mad:. Bad boy.

Seriously, though, that made me crack up xD. SO many innuendos. So, so many.

Yeah, Days is a very very funny game.

I really hope they could stuff some of that humour in other games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back