• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel fans Unite!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's girl1312

Ok so my Friend said I couldint make Friends with all the Axel fans on here. So stupid like I am sometimes I made a bet.And if I can make Friends with at least 100 Axel fans as Friends on here She'll get me A hiddin Sand Head Band from NARUTO. so if you can help me out that would be Great. Just tell you Axel fan friends on here to look up this post and see if they want to help. Or tell them to go right to my page and add me. Please help becouse if I don't win the bet I have to give her $15.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Sorry girl, but Saix is way cooler than Axel. I mean, the man's the closest thing to a lycanthrope* in Kingdom Hearts for crying out loud.

*werewolf

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Ok so my Friend said I couldint make Friends with all the Axel fans on here. So stupid like I am sometimes I made a bet.And if I can make Friends with at least 100 Axel fans as Friends on here She'll get me A hiddin Sand Head Band from NARUTO. so if you can help me out that would be Great. Just tell you Axel fan friends on here to look up this post and see if they want to help. Or tell them to go right to my page and add me. Please help becouse if I don't win the bet I have to give her $15.

I'll help...^^
i'll add you on your page, then..
Why were you two talking about this, anyway, though? xD
~Umbra~

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

You misspelt 'because'. I'm leaving now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back