• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel or Ansem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Ansem is stronger than Axel, but Axel is cooler. I mean, all Ansem has to do is summon a giant army of heartless to kill Axel. Even if he does manage to kill all the heartless, he'd be too tired and Ansem would finish him off. Or even better. Ansem would just turn him into another one of his pawns.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
The poll ended and this still goes on...poor poor n00bs... ok, Ansem is of course stronger, because he is the boss of both games (if you count Reversion Rebirth) and he basically is darkness. As for Axel, he is a fire dude who holds quick attack weapons.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm, it's a toughie ... I say both! Ansem has loads of power and Axel is quick to attack. It's hard to decide really. One is young with fast attacks and the other is, well, not old, but has plenty of power.

angry moogle

ansem isnt more powerful then axle to me,but hes more evil then axle.he knows how to manipulte people into doing his dirty work for him.but axle has a back ground story that im sure theyll talk about in KH2,and i love me some back ground stories so i say axle is best.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
angry moogle said:
ansem isnt more powerful then axle to me,but hes more evil then axle.he knows how to manipulte people into doing his dirty work for him.but axle has a back ground story that im sure theyll talk about in KH2,and i love me some back ground stories so i say axle is best.
Well, I voted for Axel cos he's new and young.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well normaly i would say axel all the way but in these polls TOO MANY PEOPLE say "Axel is so cool i like fire so hes cool duuur". I mean yeah hes awsome, he has cool weapons, young, my favorite element of death fire, he even has an org. coat, but must i say it?

coolness=power=Hell No

What i'm saying is yes hes cool yes hes strong & yes he has cool weapons but come on were talking about this awsome guy against the games MAIN FREAKING BOSS, TOP HONCHO, THE GODFATHER (the last 2 i know because im itallian & well watch the godfather or scarface to understand) & against this guy who i must say has pretty cool cloths & can control massive armies that he can summon at an instant & must i say it possesed RIKU who could own axel & to posess somone you have to be a bit more powerfull then them am i right thats how posession works. Anyway i believe that ansem is more powerful then axel & anyway Darkness, not an element but cool as anthing to control, come on thats awsome & what started the element stuff.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You know- what Yuffie said in KH (Was it Yuffie? Or was it Belle...)
Ansem is a pawn of Darkness...
It's not Ansem that controls the Heartless- it's the darkness in him.
I wonder...what darkness is in Axel? Is his darkness his own- or is it pure Darkness?
Axel is such an enigma...that's what makes him so cool.
(Lol :D, even though I voted Ansem-which was a long time ago, before this poll closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back