• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel Quote Explanation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovhannes1998

I was playing CoM and listened to Axel's quote when he was like "only one other man was capable of that" (or something like that) when he was talking to Larxene about how Sora not losing his emotions as a heartless interested him. The first time I played, I ignored it. Now I'm wondering who he was talking about. The answer is probably somewhere else in plain sight, so sorry if it is obvious.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
When Axel said that, he was referring to their Superior, aka the Xemnas/Ansem/Xehanort situation. Ansem and Sora were the only ones of their kind known to hold on to their sense of selves as Heartless.

Hovhannes1998

Really? I wasn't aware of their spying in KH1. I thought only Maleficent and her gang were doing this. So how come the two bad guys werent working together. Or were they.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Really? I wasn't aware of their spying in KH1. I thought only Maleficent and her gang were doing this. So how come the two bad guys werent working together. Or were they.

I myself don't remember hearing they were spying (probably happen but my memory can be faulty) but I always assumed they did because the organization members at CO really knew their stuff in regards to Sora.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Xehanort's Heartless wasn't some big secret from the Organization. Xemnas and Ansem were working together in that they were covering as many bases as possible for their Master Identity.

The Organization's members didn't know the full extent of this, but they were aware of Sora's adventures in saving the worlds in KH1, and they knew who was leading the Heartless. They probably weren't that interested because they saw their goals and Ansem's goals as different.

Awards
Xehanort's Heartless wasn't some big secret from the Organization. Xemnas and Ansem were working together in that they were covering as many bases as possible for their Master Identity.

The Organization's members didn't know the full extent of this, but they were aware of Sora's adventures in saving the worlds in KH1, and they knew who was leading the Heartless. They probably weren't that interested because they saw their goals and Ansem's goals as different.

Wouldn't the other nobodies be curious as to why Ansem and Xemnas never fused back together. I mean that was the goal in their mind's right. I don't think anyone outside of Xigbar would be able to know that. Maybe that's who he was talking to in the Chamber of Repose.

Anagram

Banned
To be honest it'd be about impossible for them to not know of Ansem. Held his sentience for 10+ years and was destroying worlds left and right.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Wouldn't the other nobodies be curious as to why Ansem and Xemnas never fused back together. I mean that was the goal in their mind's right. I don't think anyone outside of Xigbar would be able to know that. Maybe that's who he was talking to in the Chamber of Repose.

It's possible they didn't know about it until Ansem's defeat at the Door to Darkness but they definitely knew after the fact. They also could have been fed a number of lies on the Heartless's disposition, or some other factor. This really doesn't need to be overthought.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Anyways, remember Axel saying this?

Axel said to Sora, "Now, Sora, we have more in common than you might think. I'd really rather not fight you, but I can't go against the Organization. Now, can I?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNUBmQVeMG0

There are so many Axel quotes in this video.

Why did the PS2 version change up the Gameboy Advance version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbuCqU7kCSA Axel and Marluxia both seemed to show emotion in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back