• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel related.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K3yb74d3 M4st3r

This is an interview with Tetsuya Nomura.(sp?)In it we see him talking about who his favorite Org. member is.He says something about Axel that makes me more interested in him.

"You could cry?"Interesting.......

In the newly introduced "Org." members, which is your favorite?

A: I guess that would be Axel. He is also very popular with a majority of the other members of the staff. Given that he is further given delicious roles in KH2... Axel's true motivations, though I cannot tell them now, are a great story. You could cry. The scene where he tells you what he really wants is one scene you simply cannot miss in KH2.

Lock_On

He's probably trying to get revenge for something that happened to someone he knew or something.

A

Audo

Maybe the person he loved got taken by another Org. Member and Axel knew this but the other Org. Member didnt and Axel is killing all the other Members until he gets to the person who did something to him. I can picture the scene where he says this but i dont know what he says!

HOOBASTANKIE

You mention my boyfriend's name and I appear, hahaha.

My theory is one of two things: First, he's either doing something great for Sora, such as sacrificing himself, or protecting him somehow. Second, he's going to be so EVIL, and when we find out his true intentions we are going to cry because he is going to kill Riku or Sora.

I'm betting it's more along the lines of the first one, hehe.

Lock_On

Second, he's going to be so EVIL, and when we find out his true intentions we are going to cry because he is going to kill Riku or Sora.

I'm betting it's more along the lines of the first one, hehe.

Yeah, plus if he tries to do the second one, I bet we can stop him when we get to that point, However I am leaning towards he's getting revenge. I don't think he would sacrifice himself, he doesn't look like the type of person that would do that.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
ah the biggest mystery of kingdom hearts....Axel.

you all seem to forget why he killed fellow organization members...they were not loyal to the organization
he even said when he tried to kill Marluxia, "Destroy the traitor, right?" if he didn't say that he said something very close to it about Marluxia being traitor to the organization
Vexen honestly wasn't doing anything wrong, but Axel had to prove his loyalty so he could get close enough to marluxia, he said so himself (did you even read what they said in COM?!!!)
Marluxia and Larxene were trying to control Sora to take over the organization....so Axel made sure they died.
I'm not completely sure, but i think Axel and the organization are somewhat good because we've seen them having contact with DIZ and he helped Riku, so maybe they are good also?

Darknetwork

yeah Axel is a true organization memeber, he only kills those that try to betray the organization. but Axel may have more complicated reasons to serve the organization. I personally think the organization purpose is to keep the balance, so maybe Sora gets to stronge and that is why they Axel is fighting Sora in Kh2. Axel follows orders why he follows them i don't know.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

im not going to cry i've never cried at any movie or game.but you guys are saying stuff thats in other movies and so on.when that time comes its going to be something that weve never seen befor,square knows better than that.

Soroga

The black mage is right, there must be more to it, and there must be some sort of surprise we've never seen.

One-Winged-Angel

Maybe he will be betrayed by the organization or something and decide to help the others... But fighting for someone he lost sounds like it would fit with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back