• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel & Saïx Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course they took her, but it was for their own reasons. Axel wanted Roxas back, but Saix took her so Sora could get mad and kill more Heartless or something like that, therefore he would get his heart back.

Exactly right for the Nobodies going after Axel... that also shows that Saix didn't want to kill Axel, this also comes to my first point that he may still have a tiny bit of respect left for him because they were friends before becoming Nobodies and as usual, you don't want to kill friends.

I know...I just find it kinda (adorable) that Axel and Saix were kinda stealing stuff from each other like brothers do.

Of course you don't want to kill your friend, ex or not. I feel really bad about them both fading still having that animosity. And like I said earlier, maybe if Saix still isn't mad at Axel and Axel doesn't take it too personally that Saix tried to have him killed that they might be able to salvage something from their broken friendship. Knowing Axel, he might just do that and act carefree toward Saix who will probably be kinda mad that Axel is acting like that. They if they are still ambitious, they might try and plan to take over something else.

I figure they had a rough life before being Nobodies or Saix wouldn't have wanted to take over the org like he did so they will probably continue trying to move upward.

saix-insanefan

The rough life thing I can kind of imagine. Because with the bond they have with each other, I can safely say that Saix is seen as an older brother figure to Axel and they respect each other deeply, but also can be seen as rivals. This comes to another point because as we all know, Axel made friends with Roxas and Xion, of course making him happy, but then Saix goes and tells him that Roxas must be annihilated in order to advance with their plan, which leads me to believe that he may have been a bit jealous of Axel, also leading to their past life as Nobodies, probably Axel and Saix not having the chance to be able to be true friends...

Now that's what I call saddening, because in a way, since Axel chose to be friends with Roxas, it made Saix like he was being betrayed by Axel, eventually leading them towards their retaliation and hate towards each other. This was one friendship story that sounded like it could never be real.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The rough life thing I can kind of imagine. Because with the bond they have with each other, I can safely say that Saix is seen as an older brother figure to Axel and they respect each other deeply, but also can be seen as rivals. This comes to another point because as we all know, Axel made friends with Roxas and Xion, of course making him happy, but then Saix goes and tells him that Roxas must be annihilated in order to advance with their plan, which leads me to believe that he may have been a bit jealous of Axel, also leading to their past life as Nobodies, probably Axel and Saix not having the chance to be able to be true friends...

Now that's what I call saddening, because in a way, since Axel chose to be friends with Roxas, it made Saix like he was being betrayed by Axel, eventually leading them towards their retaliation and hate towards each other. This was one friendship story that sounded like it could never be real.

I think Saix had to have been jealous. When he had that convo with Axel when he called him Lea, it was kinda like a reminder saying "Remember that we only had each other before this. Everything now is fake but we can get that reality back and more. Everybody else is just in the way of realizing that."

That is how I saw that convo after thinking it over. He wants Axel to stay devoted to their memories and goals since that is all they really have left.

On the rivals thing, that also sounds like a possibility because they are both cunning and ambitious. I can't imagine one following behind the other or really cooperating with each other without some disagreements and hidden agendas. If Saix is so rough with Axel, it could probably mean that Axel didn't really show his amiable side that much until he met Roxas. He was probably a slight joker, but was always very sly and kinda introverted. Saix was probably very secretive but also assertive when he wanted something and prepared to make any needed sacrifices need be (except for Axel until they became Nobodies and he betrayed the Org and the plan they had made.) Usually any behavior like that would come from long-lasting hardships.

Of course I'm speculating here but with what we know about them so far, that is how their characters seem to be.

I can't wait to see their dynamics in BBS since it would be pointless to hint at Axel and Saix's past relationship if they weren't going to delve into it a bit in BBS.

ultimateform3334

I think Saix had to have been jealous. When he had that convo with Axel when he called him Lea, it was kinda like a reminder saying "Remember that we only had each other before this. Everything now is fake but we can get that reality back and more. Everybody else is just in the way of realizing that."

That is how I saw that convo after thinking it over. He wants Axel to stay devoted to their memories and goals since that is all they really have left.

On the rivals thing, that also sounds like a possibility because they are both cunning and ambitious. I can't imagine one following behind the other or really cooperating with each other without some disagreements and hidden agendas. If Saix is so rough with Axel, it could probably mean that Axel didn't really show his amiable side that much until he met Roxas. He was probably a slight joker, but was always very sly and kinda introverted. Saix was probably very secretive but also assertive when he wanted something and prepared to make any needed sacrifices need be (except for Axel until they became Nobodies and he betrayed the Org and the plan they had made.) Usually any behavior like that would come from long-lasting hardships.

Of course I'm speculating here but with what we know about them so far, that is how their characters seem to be.

I can't wait to see their dynamics in BBS since it would be pointless to hint at Axel and Saix's past relationship if they weren't going to delve into it a bit in BBS.

my guess just like anyone elses is that obiously one betrayed the other, and that most likely axel betrayed saix, because axel has a history of playing both sides of the organization, like a double agent

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Isa was Lea's friend as humans. They later got turned into heartless, and then the nobodies Sai'x and Axel came into being.

saix-insanefan

I really do hope BBS delves into their past together a little bit more. Now I can also safely say that Saix had such a deep desperation for the things he wanted, which is one quality I absolutely love about him. He was desperate to get his heart back after becoming a Nobody and probably also in his past life, he wanted desperately to be good friends with Axel, but like I said, that couldn't be because while they may have respected each other, they were also pretty much rivals, and of course between the guys, having a different way of doing it as well.

It seemed like Axel had other ideas, him being a double agent and all. He was on Saix's side for a while, trying to formulate their plan and put it into action. But then he met Roxas and soon became attached to him. This lead probably to Saix being jealous of that and him trying to get Axel to remember their true goal when they had entered into the Organization. When Axel chose to be with Roxas instead of killing him, this probably lead to Saix being extremely upset with both Roxas and Axel. And then, we see both Saix and Axel hating each other because of one member: Roxas. Sorry to every fan about this, but it looks like Xemnas isn't the only one to blame for those two hating each other. When I put it this way, it looks like Roxas is sort of to blame too, but I don't really know myself.

Silent hero_

Awards
I really do hope BBS delves into their past together a little bit more. Now I can also safely say that Saix had such a deep desperation for the things he wanted, which is one quality I absolutely love about him. He was desperate to get his heart back after becoming a Nobody and probably also in his past life, he wanted desperately to be good friends with Axel, but like I said, that couldn't be because while they may have respected each other, they were also pretty much rivals, and of course between the guys, having a different way of doing it as well.

It seemed like Axel had other ideas, him being a double agent and all. He was on Saix's side for a while, trying to formulate their plan and put it into action. But then he met Roxas and soon became attached to him. This lead probably to Saix being jealous of that and him trying to get Axel to remember their true goal when they had entered into the Organization. When Axel chose to be with Roxas instead of killing him, this probably lead to Saix being extremely upset with both Roxas and Axel. And then, we see both Saix and Axel hating each other because of one member: Roxas. Sorry to every fan about this, but it looks like Xemnas isn't the only one to blame for those two hating each other. When I put it this way, it looks like Roxas is sort of to blame too, but I don't really know myself.
It's all Sora's fault >.< If he hadn't turned the keyblade on himself, at Hollow Bastion, then Roxas
wouldn't have been born, and thus, the Axel&Saïx friendship would have been saved, and maybe their plan would have succeded.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's all Sora's fault >.< If he hadn't turned the keyblade on himself, at Hollow Bastion, then Roxas
wouldn't have been born, and thus, the Axel&Saïx friendship would have been saved, and maybe their plan would have succeded.

I doubt the plan would have worked either way. Xemnas probably knew the plan from the start and figuring that the apprentices probably didn't fully trust the new members or they wouldn't have gone through such steps to test loyalty, they would have nixed it before Saix and Axel could have fully realized it.

saix-insanefan

I doubt the plan would have worked either way. Xemnas probably knew the plan from the start and figuring that the apprentices probably didn't fully trust the new members or they wouldn't have gone through such steps to test loyalty, they would have nixed it before Saix and Axel could have fully realized it.

But if the apprentices didn't fully trust the new members, why would Xemnas put his trust into Saix? That's one thing I don't get. Why put his trust in him if he knew Saix was going to have a plan put in effect to take over the group, along with Axel?

Last edited:

Diastyl

Axel and Saix's original somebodies were friends and they were sorts planning to overthrow the organization, i think

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But if the apprentices didn't fully trust the new members, why would Xemnas put his trust into Saix? That's one thing I don't get. Why put his trust in him if he knew Saix was going to have a plan put in effect to take over the group, along with Axel?

Because Saix was loyal to collecting hearts. Saix wanted his heart back it seems more than he really wanted to take over the Org.XIII. As long as somebody was loyal to the cause of collecting hearts for Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas had no true need of disposing of them. The members in CO that were planning on revolting seemed to only be out for power.

saix-insanefan

True that the members who planned to take it over was out for power, but wasn't Xemnas out for power himself? That's what Xehanort wanted, remember that. I also find it very interesting that Saix wanted to take over thr group along with Axel to get their hearts back, not for power and domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back