• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel - What you Expected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
In KH:COM, we met up with Axel, a real cool member of the Organization XIII.
Though we couldn't hear him, the text given out by Axel was cool and we made up our own little voice for him.

Did his voice meet your standerds in KH2?

For me, it was a little too..young, at first. But after a while, I really grew to enjoy it, and agree that it's definintally what Axel should sound like.

Whaddabout you?

light_darksora

i was expecting him to sound a little more matured but when i played the japanese version his facial expressions were much younger than i thought they would be but when i heard him in englished i thought that is what he would have sounded like also

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Yeah, at first I did expect him to sound a little more mature too.

No, not a 50 year ol' fart...but not exactly a 16 year old punk.
(I wonder how old he is anyway?)

chasingdusk

I enjoyed Axel's voice immensely. I thought it fit his character perfectly. His tone was sarcastic and had the right mix of arrogance and wit as well.

pokeman54

his voice was okay...i kinda expected a voice similar to like Abarai Renji from Bleach...ohwell!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Heh. I'm gonna say something really racist so- anti racist peeps shut yer eyes!

All the japanese voices sound the same to me...there's 3 kinds:
Old Booming voice (Either villian or Wise Old Helper)
Girl (Always high and childish)
Everyone Else (Middle, not too high and not too low. Either the hero, his friends, or the villians lackeys)

Axel's jap voice was in "Everyone Else" for me...

So I'm glad the English dude was cool!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
at first in kingdom hearts 2 i didn't expect his voice to be like that. so far when im playing there are lot different voices than i expected.

*Twilight*

Axel's voice is pretty good, but not good enough if he wants the official "Badass of the game" title. I think it's between him and Riku right now, and so far Riku's winning (I've barely seen Riku at all though). So Axel might have to betray somebody or light someone up if he wants to get back in the race. As for "16 year old punk" I think Seifer wins that title. Hayner is the runner-up.

bishojoKasume

I didn't expect his voice to be like that either. But also I didn't expect Sora's voice to be so deep and all the other orhanizaton members too sound so wierd. Theres a lot of things I hadn't expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back