• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

Just have something to disscus

What was up with Axel, it seemed like he had emotions, but he was a nobody, he doesnt have a heart, thuss no emotions.

THe scene with him and kairi at the beach I can understand, as axel was pretending to have a heart so he could trick kairi.

but the scene with him and roxas in TWTNW, he was devistated that roxas left him, there was no need for him to act there was there

the darkness

This is explained when he says to sora that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart and that sora did to.

DarkOblivion

I guess Axel believed so much that he would feel that, that he did. Just optomism there...

I renember the saixs thing, but they reminding wouldnt mean there was a need for them to act it out, especialy since they had serious work to do within the Org.

This is explained when he says to sora that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart and that sora did to.
it does??? might have happend cant realy renember that scene, but the fight and axels death (long ago since I last played it )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back