• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Award Winning Performance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

I remember reading a while back that Tetsuya Nomura said that Axel's story is the story that will make people wanna cry the most. What do you guys think? I would like to read some of ur theories and ideas.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Nomura say`s that when Axel reveal his true intensions, is gonna be like a saddest part and you could cry. Here is the quote of that interview:

In the newly introduced "Org." members, which is your favorite?
A: I guess that would be Axel. He is also very popular with a majority of the other members of the staff. Given that he is furter given delicious roles in KH2... Axel's true motivations, though I cannot tell them now, are a great story. You could cry. The scene where he tells you what he really wants is one scene you simply cannot miss in KH2.

What are his true intensions, nobody really knows.

al0818

Axel is a very strange caracter, in CoM he was protecting the Organization againts Marluxia's complot to use sora's power, also he feels in some ways respect for sora. this is obviusly signal that Axel is in some way emotionaly chained to others caracters, his past will definetly show us why

Lunar Love

That makes me wanna see KH2 that much more...I can only guess what kind of past Axel had or his true intentions...I think he'll be that much more awesome either way. ^_^

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
lol..this is good. you see Axel isnt really a guy..but a dazed and confused woman who is trying to hide its feelings of spra by turning into a sexy man and wanting to hurt poor poor sora. then axel will finally muster up enough courage to proncuce his love for sora but sora will turn him down..then axel will get depressed cry in a corner and start a rock band.....o_O

man i cant wait for kh2!! >.<

Lunar Love

omg, I love you. BEST. PLOT. EVER. XD ~wonders what Axel will do~ That makes me think he'll die eventually for some reason. <_<

TruChaos

For some reason I feel like Axel has a strong connection to sora. I mean a hugh one I mean you have to think what is so important that BHK has to protect Sora from Axel.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

hey,if he say its gonna make us cry it better be something new.not he dies not his famaly dies.its gonna be new.AND I BETTER NOT SEE IT COMING!!!or theres no way i'm gonna cry.every movie i've seen the sad part i see way befor it happends,i don't even get close to crying,but my sis dose.so if i see it comming im not even gonna cry.

broken angel

I think the role of the Key Guardian will appear and Axel will be that role. He's known it all his life that he has to protect the key blade master but has never been able to tell anyone except for BHK. BHK and Axel are actually good friends but Axel keeps trying to get to Sora to help him but BHK keeps stopping him thinking that he will hurt Sora because his a member of the Org.
After a battle between Axel and BHK, BHK tries to walk off but as he does Axel shouts "Don't go, brother!" Axel is actually BHK's brother and BHK is the Key Blade master of and alternate universe (you know the light, dark and the inbetween).

What do you think? Very farfetched isn't it but I couldn't think of anything else.

murney

broken angel said:
I think the role of the Key Guardian will appear and Axel will be that role. He's known it all his life that he has to protect the key blade master but has never been able to tell anyone except for BHK. BHK and Axel are actually good friends but Axel keeps trying to get to Sora to help him but BHK keeps stopping him thinking that he will hurt Sora because his a member of the Org.
After a battle between Axel and BHK, BHK tries to walk off but as he does Axel shouts "Don't go, brother!" Axel is actually BHK's brother and BHK is the Key Blade master of and alternate universe (you know the light, dark and the inbetween).

What do you think? Very farfetched isn't it but I couldn't think of anything else.

i like ya imagnation there that would be gd like but i think that hes goin to kill him self and destroy some one from the Org so that he can save sora because he was betrayed by the Org or somethin and gives sora something like a new keychain or tells him something about his past thats a lil farfetched to like but yano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back