• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel's deeper story

• Thread starter xxGOT Finestx13
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xxGOT Finestx13

I read on answers.com that tetsa nomura( i think thats how u spell it)said that axel's story is pretty deep and may even make gamers cry

I posted this because Axel is one of my favorite guys.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i wonder what will supposedly make us cry. i mean did someone in his past die or something or maybe his girlfriend dumped him or something. i have an idea mayybe Axel turns out to be a good guy and sacrifices his life to save Sora from the Organization. Maybe but doubtful

elaxeldiablo

maybe it turns out that axel is kairis father or brother and he sacrifices his life for her.

sorakairi1414

remember in com he said to sora that there kinda alike(i think he said something like that) maybe he got seperated from someone he cared for just like how sora got seperated from kairi(just a thought)

tru_blade

omg now i defanitly cant wait. axel is so cool. GAHHHHHHH!!!!! IM SO EXCITED

maybe he almost dies and idk.

cometboy17

xxGOT Finestx13 said:
I read on answers.com that tetsa nomura( i think thats how u spell it)said that axel's story is pretty deep and may even make gamers cry

I posted this because Axel is one of my favorite guys.

NO HE CAN NOT DIE THAT WOULD SUCK BIG TIME I MEAN AXELS THE COOLEST. I MEAN HE HAS THOSE SWEET BLADES!!!:)

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
If he dies I'll sink into the depths of depression. It is my hope that he won't. But if he has one of those special roles........I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back