• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axels original name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

demboyz

i think its possible for axels real name to be alex, why would they add an extra x in his name just because they already have one? besides, alex is actually a name, and as said by everyone else all the other names are too girlish

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Okay, Axel can't be Alex because....
The X symbolizes something, and that's betrayal. By rearranging the letters of his name and adding an X, it would symbolize is someone different from who he was as a complete individual. Now, if Axel were to rearrange his name without an X, that would symbolize that he has not betrayed or is willing to seperate hiself from his past form.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

pwn_teh_noobz said:
hey! what if axel isn't in the org and is just pretendin he's a nobody? he seemed to have emotions. and he stood out

does axel control his own type of nobody? cuz if he does, scratch what i said

no, Axel's a nobody, i think...

no I'm pretty sure his is.

Valor Form1821

Alot of ppl thougt it was Alex and u just didnt add an x, but the rest of the names are sort weird, but hey its kingdom hearts:D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back