• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AForgottenMemory

Sinharvest_angel i'm guessing we both got a little muddled there. I must have been thinking about , "The scene where he tells you what he really wants" and you must have been thinking about the motivation side of it. Wanna call it quits?

AForgottenMemory

lol I'll join you iholdthekeys :D No hard feelings sinharvest_angel i just don't like being called names without good reason!

diogo14

i think that axel has a sad story in his life that's why he became what he is now and his motives maybe have something to do with that... well i really don't know we'll have to whait and see...

sinharvest_angel

i didnt write motivations, my friend was over and wrote that when i was downstaris, he's in the closet now with his head on my trophy self, lol

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

i stick with wat i said b4............. axel wants to fulfill ansem's plan which he couldn't finish since sora beat the crap out of him b4 he got a chance to open the door to darkness using the princesses hearts.......... and when he opens the door he'll have kairi and go in2 the door and take kairi with him into the door there4 automatically closing it again with the absence of the 7th heart needed and unable to be opened ever again since the 7th heart was plunged into the door when it was open............ but then u know cuz of the paopu fruit part of kairi's heart is in sora so sora will act as a temporary 7th heart princess and open the door to help free kairi.......... then she will keep the door open......... sora will go in and beat the crap out of axel 4 messing with kairi......... and then every1 goes home and kairi puts her arms around sora and kh2 is over............ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back