• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah, he’s still a dude who liked some very questionable alt-right content and followed very deep into it racist alt-right wing politicians, and he still kissed a minor, and he still engaged in very uncomfortable sexual behavior with women.

I can believe this situation happened out of intentional malice and I feel really bad about that because nobody deserves to be harassed in such a manner, but beyond that he’s not somebody I want to support.

Soldier

Awards
Sure he's innocent, just like how Bill Cosby is innocent, just like Jeremy sears from the Silverleaguenetworks is innocent. When you have the person RECORDED ON TAPE speaking in a sexual manner towards those of the opposite gender and with a ton of alibies stating that they did wrong, we're all supposed to just take his word at face value right?

All 3 of these men entertained people in different ways, but they all have one thing in common
They all treated women like they were pieces of meat.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'll just quote myself from Twitter.

People applauding Quinton Flynn with platitudes like "See? THIS is why you wait for BOTH SIDES" when his post is merely a long, unverified, bloviating "I didn't do it". People will jump at any chance to believe men. Dude's a pervert. Anyone with a working radar can see it.

May-Jor

Awards
I'll just quote myself from Twitter.

People applauding Quinton Flynn with platitudes like "See? THIS is why you wait for BOTH SIDES" when his post is merely a long, unverified, bloviating "I didn't do it". People will jump at any chance to believe men. Dude's a pervert. Anyone with a working radar can see it.
I feel like he incriminated himself with the part about kissing a 17 year-old

Soldier

Awards
And him saying it was just the times and the con culture like come on he was the adult in the situation. He knew better.
Never been to a con before in my life (do have a desire to though when this pandemic ends though) and I imagine that isn't one of the acceptable behaviors, call it a hunch.

NEOFuddyDuddy

Awards
This is a real bummer to hear. I really enjoyed Flynn's work, but all too often do people in his position find some way to abuse their power and it makes that admiration go completely out the window. For once, could people like Flynn understand that they're in a place where they have fans and a public life, and therefore have a responsibility to gauge that obvious power imbalance between themselves and the people who look up to them? I get Quinton might view himself as a regular dude at the end of the day, but it doesn't change the fact that his fans viewed him on a pedestal, and it's gross he would exploit that. I don't expect anyone to be perfect, but all too often, people go too far cause they let that power go to their heads.

It's also important that there are concrete receipts to prove he did it, rather than making it a "he said she said". Accusations need to be substantiated before anyone jumps to conclusions, so it's good in Quinton's case, there is definitely no talking your way out of it since it's blatantly obvious.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Jesus, why do these guys on twitter keep making the same mistake?

If you're innocent, don't make it worse by putting out a statement before speaking to your lawyers and going to court. Classic Aero Chord-esque move. 🙃

I'd love to believe Quinton Flynn but there's some stuff out there that paints him in a bad light and this response.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
This sums up his defenders..... I just..... don't get it. I guess "defend celebrities cause I like them" culture is here to stay no matter the proof or allegations. I mean, even Bill Cosby still has fans.

lN4y2VC.png

Soldier

Awards
This sums up his defenders..... I just..... don't get it. I guess "defend celebrities cause I like them" culture is here to stay no matter the proof or allegations. I mean, even Bill Cosby still has fans.

lN4y2VC.png
This guy definitely doesn't seem like an average fan. He sounds more like a zealot cult member, and probably sees Flynn as a great guy even though he's clearly scum.
"But where's the evidence :oops:?"

One has to wonder why people always use this rhetoric when an alledge victim release an allegation but somehow never say it when the defendant goes "I didn't do it".
Silly Lulcy, this is the internet, you don't need any evidence if you're a popular voice actor. This is about him after all, and would the fan favorite Axel lie to others in Kingdom Hearts?
Is probably what die hard fans would say about this situation, but I hate QF's guts so this is just sarcasm.

Vulpes XIII

Awards

lN4y2VC.png
Seriously why are people still believing he’s innocent when giving everything that has been revealed it clearly shows he isn’t , just how long is he going to keep this innocent act up. People seriously need to stop idolising the guy and realise how awful he is. Honestly he is a twisted man.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Seriously why are people still believing he’s innocent when giving everything that has been revealed it clearly shows he isn’t , just how long is he going to keep this innocent act up. People seriously need to stop idolising the guy and realise how awful he is. Honestly he is a twisted man.
Some folk are blind to reason, and just can't accept the reality they're dealt, even when it is shown to them clear as day. So long as QF keeps up the innocent charade someone will be willing to defend him with every fiber of their being.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It's weird how personally they take this stuff too.

There's NO reason for me to dislike this guy, other than his politics. That dumb sh!t I can kind of ignore (probably not his "Jan.6 was ANTIFA!" crap but whatever)

I'm not out to get the guy you fantasize about every night. It doesn't matter to me. But it appears this person has committed a crime or didn't behave in a respectable way even if it's not technically illegal.

If your favorite creator has done something questionable, it's not the time to defend them or even condemn them. Listen. Look at the evidence yourself. Don't turn your head and look away because it hurts. If the allegations are true, I'm sorry, but you gotta move on. You don't have to jump on the hate train, just don't defend him like your life depends on it??? You don't know him or what he's done, all you know is that he voices your favorite character that you're attached to. HE is NOT your favorite character. He is just some guy with a voice.

His statement was one part "I didn't do it" and "I did kiss and lick the underaged girls but they asked me to". Shouldn't that give you pause? Like, I don't even know if they truly read it. They just saw he was defending himself and were like "Aha! I knew you were innocent!"

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It's weird how personally they take this stuff too.

There's NO reason for me to dislike this guy, other than his politics. That dumb sh!t I can kind of ignore (probably not his "Jan.6 was ANTIFA!" crap but whatever)

I'm not out to get the guy you fantasize about every night. It doesn't matter to me. But it appears this person has committed a crime or didn't behave in a respectable way even if it's not technically illegal.

If your favorite creator has done something questionable, it's not the time to defend them or even condemn them. Listen. Look at the evidence yourself. Don't turn your head and look away because it hurts. If the allegations are true, I'm sorry, but you gotta move on. You don't have to jump on the hate train, just don't defend him like your life depends on it??? You don't know him or what he's done, all you know is that he voices your favorite character that you're attached to. HE is NOT your favorite character. He is just some guy with a voice.

His statement was one part "I didn't do it" and "I did kiss and lick the underaged girls but they asked me to". Shouldn't that give you pause? Like, I don't even know if they truly read it. They just saw he was defending himself and were like "Aha! I knew you were innocent!"
They probably stopped after he called it a smear campaign.
Like i find it questionable, if anyone read him confessing to getting too physical with underaged girls and still think he's really inocent and upstanding.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They probably stopped after he called it a smear campaign.
Like i find it questionable, if anyone read him confessing to getting too physical with underaged girls and still think he's really inocent and upstanding.
Don't look on Reddit; people in the KH sub are actually saying there's nothing wrong with his explanation about kissing children.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Don't look on Reddit; people in the KH sub are actually saying there's nothing wrong with his explanation about kissing children.
Well that's disheartening... But I really shouldn't be surprised, with what people are willing to let fly, just because they like a guy/gal.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I see this is going to turn into vic 2.0 right down to some of vic's defenders coming out of the woodwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back