• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
"Uhhh me kissing a minor was more normalized back then because 2008."
What lol.

Even if standards were different back then, kissing a minor as a grown man is still kissing a minor as a grown man.

I also like how he tries to downgrade the kiss by calling it more innocent terms such as a "peck." How do people not see through this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Uhhh me kissing a minor was more normalized back then because 2008."
What lol.

Even if standards were different back then, kissing a minor as a grown man is still kissing a minor as a grown man.

I also like how he tries to downgrade the kiss by calling it more innocent terms such as a "peck." How do people not see through this?
Because people desperately don’t want to see their favorite video game character’s voice actor as the piece of shit he is. People will bend over backwards to rationalize things despite the proof we had.

Like fine. Let’s remove what he did with and to BOF from the equation for this argument.

That still leaves him having kissed minors, liked conspiracy theories about the January 6th attempted coup, liked awful tweets from alt-right sources, and contacted various fans in a sexual manner.

His court case didn’t absolve him of any wrongdoing. He still did those things. All that his court case did was state that BOF was harassing him and his family.

Also suddenly people view the court and the be-all, end-all as if innocent people don’t go to jail and guilty people don’t go free. The legal system is not perfect and it is not always right.

Wanderlust

Awards
No one axes Axel and gets away with it though. Cyberstalking, harassing, and defaming people online are crimes unto themselves, separate from whatever verdict comes of QF. Imagine how much "evidence" has been gathered comprising Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook feeds, much of it doctored to smear a man and sway readers' opinions in hopes of making everyone forget about the due process of law. Many such cases!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
No one axes Axel and gets away with it though. Cyberstalking, harassing, and defaming people online are crimes unto themselves, separate from whatever verdict comes of QF. Imagine how much "evidence" has been gathered comprising Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook feeds, much of it doctored to smear a man and sway readers' opinions in hopes of making everyone forget about the due process of law. Many such cases!

Is that so Quinton? I'd like to see those cases sir. Where are they? What proof do you have that you're innocent? I mean, you only shown up on this forum to defend Quinton so from here on out, I will call you Quinton.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It’s interesting how people take this personally against them for people not wanting to like or support QF. Like I already made my decision based on the actual evidence regardless of BOF’s actions. That wasn’t the only proof raised against him.

You cannot erase that he liked some really crazy shit about the insurrection. You cannot erase that he kissed a minor, or that there are other female fans he’s contacted over the years with sexual interests in mind.

Go ahead and like QF but don’t come here trying to make people believe just because he won a court case over harassment from a person means he’s innocent. That wasn’t what the case was about.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Dude you come on here specifically to defend QF. You have incredibly warped perceptions of harassment and how evidence is blatantly shown. You do you but the reality will always be more important than who a fictional character's voice actor is.

Soldier

Awards
Is that so Quinton? I'd like to see those cases sir. Where are they? What proof do you have that you're innocent? I mean, you only shown up on this forum to defend Quinton so from here on out, I will call you Quinton.
Quinton Flynn joined this forum just to complain? Aw man, I wanted Justin Cowden to join. He seems pretty chill, nice and not QF (at least from what I gathered from the interview KHI did a while back).

NEOFuddyDuddy

Awards
Does anyone know where I can find the evidence? Scouring through Twitter isn’t yielding any results, maybe I’m not looking in the right places.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I just don't get people going to bat so hard for him. Hell, I've appreciated QF's performance more than most, probably. He puts in more work as Axel than most of the actors in KH-- "You let them reduce you to this?" is one of the greatest readings in the whole game, easily.

But that shit doesn't matter, does it? If he's using Axel, his clout, his roles to lure in young girls, and this becomes public knowledge, you can't really be upset that his employers don't want to use him anymore. No one wants to be associated with a pervert. Which he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back